What can we do to get you - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

Lightbulb What can we do to get you

This is a serious question. Homeland Sportbikes is just begining to roll and we are wondering why we arent getting a better member enrollment????? What do we need to do to get you people that are just browsing and not stopping at HS. We put this thing together because we love bikes, riding, and meeting people that like the same.

I seriously would appreciatte feedback...........

Do you not like the club thing? Do you not want a sticker on your bike( have you seen it though, its awesome)? Is $10 to much? We seriously want to know because we know theres more people like us out there. We waited for something like this to come around and it didnt, so we got off our asses and did it. We plan on getting some nice T- shirts made with the HS logo and some HS stickers are already in the process and anything else you want, we will look into.

Ive rambled again, but I really want to see this thing GO BIG.
There is no profit involved. Maybe I will post this message enough that youl get sick of seeing it and just join. Thanks Again

PIMPIN AINT EASY, BUT DAMN ITS FUN.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

America's Sportbike Club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 04:42 AM

Send a message via AIM to hellsnat Send a message via Yahoo to hellsnat
Good Morning Everyone,

I have to agree with ThePistonHead.

With the dimise of SBN, it goes to show that we could use a rock solid database. We arn't expecting anyone to pull out of any club they are in now. That's exactly what we don't want. We want the local clubs, we want this thing networked everywhere. If you have a local club, let us know, I'll put it on the Links page.

Ok, we have rambled on enough. LOL

Thanks
Hellsnat

"If ignorance is bliss, why arn't there more happy people?"

Moderator of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 10:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to nvmyr6 Send a message via Yahoo to nvmyr6
Heres my 2 cents.
I don't know How many people are in the military this way or what you are trying to accomplish but DSr learned this the hard way it's quality of members not quantity. If there are only 5 of you that get things done cause no problems and ride and have fun together be happy with it. Man There may only be 5 of you but From what I understand about your club your only looking to network military bike riders give it time they will find you. I hope to have a lot of rides and get together between DSR and homeland and hope you all stay safe the rest of the year and off season

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 09:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to hellsnat Send a message via Yahoo to hellsnat
nvmyr6,

Thanks for the words of advice. I'm with you on this one. The thing is, It's not really a club, we are kind of treating it like one. but it's more for a networking tool for military riders. I've got a link for your site on ours. Hoping that when someone transfers to our neck of the woods they could possibly hook up with you guys. Speaking of, are you doing the ride to Vasser sunday?

"If ignorance is bliss, why arn't there more happy people?"

Moderator of

post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 11:55 AM

No I can't go this weekend I have my son. Going to have to fix everything on the 750 while it's not being rode

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 12:00 PM

If you want a link to your site in your signature just type it like this
[url]www.homelandsportbikes.com[ / url ] no spaces though

Last edited by nvmyr6; 10-11-2002 at 12:03 PM.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 09:10 PM

Military Rider

Yeah, like the other guy said, give it time. Noone knows that this resource exist. I just moved from FL to WA, Luckily hooked up with like 10 or so military sportbike riders. Really helps make you feel at home, when you can get with people and ride like you did at your last duty station. A friend and I were talking about doing something similar for some time, glad you guys got this going, I'd be glad to do anything to help

Lead, Follow, or let someone else drive your bike!
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 11:51 AM Thread Starter

Hey headhunter. You down to join Homeland Sportbikes?

PIMPIN AINT EASY, BUT DAMN ITS FUN.....

America's Sportbike Club
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-03-2002, 06:13 AM

My $ .02,

I work/stand duty 95+ hours a week. That's more time at work than home. When I get off of work, I don't like to think about work or anything having to do with work. I don't hang out with the guys from my unit for this very reason, even though I live with one of them. My riding is my only sanctuary, and I don't want to taint it with thoughts of work or anything having to do with the military.
Great club/site by the way. Wish you the best of luck.

Chris
Boatswain's Mate Second Class
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-03-2002, 09:31 AM

Did you guys ever consider getting a sticker that goes down the side of the windscreen?

Would I be correct in assuming that once I buy a sticker I would be a registered member??

KNEE DOWN FINGER UP!!!!

That will buff out!!

Women are like parking spaces.....you get in...you get out....and you leave it behind you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode