Sportbike World banner

here, try this one

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Dan M 
#1 ·
Okay, in trying to find the answer to the other thread, I came across some rather rare bikes.

Here, identify this one:

Attachments

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
Kevlar7R said:
Kick Ass
Good job Andy!!!
I had NEVER heard of fantic, and I doubted anyone else had either, so I threw it on here.
Andy is really strong :)

I didn't even have a chance to play :(
The time difference is crucial, we need the trivias to last 24 hours ;)

Kevlar, Fantic is a firm with long history! The Fantic Motor Caballero 50cc was in my dreams when I was 15. Then I decided I would buy the Fantic Super Rocket when I would become 16, but in the end I settled for a Honda CB50J as it had 5 gears and disc brake.
Those days were really something different.
In Greece there were lots of these bikes, and generally many Italian bikes of any category. I guess they were regarded as exotics in the US, but Greece is right next to Italy :D

I also attach a picture of a factory brochure showing the Fantic Motor Caballero Regolarita Competizione 125 of 1978.
The Caballeros (50 and 125) were the Enduro models of Fantic.

Aris

Attachments

#12 ·
Kevlar7R said:
Kick Ass

Good job Andy!!!

I had NEVER heard of fantic, and I doubted anyone else had either, so I threw it on here.
Kevlar, now that you started, you can go on and create some more for the rest of us :cool:

I'm sure that if you spent some time looking for the Beta, you must have found some more rare and interesting bikes ;)

Aris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.