KLRBE to manage Triumph of Pittsburgh - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 04:10 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
fluxpuppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Murrysville, PA 15668
Posts: 168
KLRBE to manage Triumph of Pittsburgh

Just read a post on the GTR forum from him... Roy aka JR aka KLRBE will be managing the Triumph showroom. Note that they're moving the Triumph showroom from the old building to the building next door (formerly a sandwich shop or something).

I think this is a Good Thing. Congrats Roy! I'll stop up next week during a lunch break to say Hi and BS...

Garry

Pittsburgh RAT Pack
www.pghratpack.com
fluxpuppy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 04:26 AM
Registered User
 
Maddjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: wexford Pa USA 15090
Posts: 505
Thumbs up

Hi Garry glad to see you back,the new shop is across the road(same side as the BMW shop) in the old sunny days ice creme parlor.I was up there yesterday and they told me they were moving but didn't let me know about Roy.i have to visit him ,i'll be buying more stuff for the speed 3 soon so its an excuse to stop by.

badges? We don't need no stinking badges.
Twist and shout!
Loud Clutches save lives
The older I get the faster I was
Maddjack is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 05:01 AM
Registered User
 
Tea Bagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: near Pittsburgh (Irwin)
Posts: 1,236
Finally I have a connection to a bike shop!!!! To bad I'm buying a Harley



Hahahahaha, just kidding. I'm not quite as old has Maddman Jack.


(yes that was slam on you, you've been to silent lately)
Tea Bagger is offline  
 
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 09:19 AM
Registered User
 
Inky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Santa Rosa CA 95404
Posts: 1,249
"It's a Good thing"

Sorry, I was having a Martha moment.

Well behaved women rarely make history.

I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.

www.inkycellstattooco.com
Inky is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 12:40 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,750
D6 - HERE I COME!!!!

Yeah, I can really see KLRBE doing well at Triumph of Pittsburgh (Especially since he will have a HUGE customer base from all of us Triumph folks here....)
o|||||||o is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2004, 05:40 AM
Registered User
 
Maddjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: wexford Pa USA 15090
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger
Finally I have a connection to a bike shop!!!! To bad I'm buying a Harley



Hahahahaha, just kidding. I'm not quite as old has Maddman Jack.


(yes that was slam on you, you've been to silent lately)
the shame of it is bagger that I have owned and ridden 11 different harleys in my riding life,last one a 90 fxrs that i put 87k on. but i was riding while you were leaving brown stains in you diapers,now its in your shorts but hey we all aren't perfect. Ps did you go to the St paddys day parade wearing your skirt..er I mean kilt and leather hood?

badges? We don't need no stinking badges.
Twist and shout!
Loud Clutches save lives
The older I get the faster I was
Maddjack is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2004, 08:51 AM
Registered User
 
Tea Bagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: near Pittsburgh (Irwin)
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddjack
the shame of it is bagger that I have owned and ridden 11 different harleys in my riding life,last one a 90 fxrs that i put 87k on. but i was riding while you were leaving brown stains in you diapers,now its in your shorts but hey we all aren't perfect. Ps did you go to the St paddys day parade wearing your skirt..er I mean kilt and leather hood?
If you were riding while I was still in diapers, your pretty damn old there buddy. I'm older then I act and look. Hahahahahaha.


I didn't go downtown. I'm the reason they put up the fence this year. Hahahahahahaha. Green beer will give you green poop and stain your shorts.
Tea Bagger is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2004, 01:13 PM
Moderator
 
KLRBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: cranberry twp pa 16066
Posts: 459
yes i will be working there. I go up wednesday to finalize everything. I will let you peps know when my first day will be I will post it up here and on gtr. I am looking foward to this move and am very happy I got the job. I will still be running my vw shop but only in the evenings when I am done working at triumph of pitttsburgh. will post up next week. take it easy till then.

yes thats my daytona,no you cant ride it.

I an"t ridin it unless it has wheels or a skirt.
KLRBE is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 12:01 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,750
Quote:
Originally posted by KLRBE
yes i will be working there. I go up wednesday to finalize everything. I will let you peps know when my first day will be I will post it up here and on gtr. I am looking foward to this move and am very happy I got the job. I will still be running my vw shop but only in the evenings when I am done working at triumph of pitttsburgh. will post up next week. take it easy till then.
What about the shop Jr? Are you still going to have your own business?
o|||||||o is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-16-2004, 05:17 AM
Moderator
 
KLRBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: cranberry twp pa 16066
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally posted by o|||||||o
What about the shop Jr? Are you still going to have your own business?
I will still have my vw shop but I will only be working in the evenings.

yes thats my daytona,no you cant ride it.

I an"t ridin it unless it has wheels or a skirt.
KLRBE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome