Sportbike World banner

Lets see some of those Triumph pictures

23K views 129 replies 14 participants last post by  Greywolf55 
#1 ·
I know it is a meaningless thread, but what the Hell....

Post up some pictures of your (Triumph) bike...:D

#6 ·
Don't get yer panties in a bunch. I had to finish a customer's helmet. I got another one in the mail (many thanks to Judge), I had to finish the wizard clock, do 3 tattoos, and deliver 2 saddlebags and a top trunk for paint................so........without further ado............the Triumph and the Dodge.

Attachments

#10 · (Edited)
o|||||||o said:
What, nobody else?

Inky.... I thought you would be all over this.

Maddjack?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok heres the deal,I tried 4 picture I have here,none are the allowable size,i try resizing,after fu*king around for an hour,do dice.the wierd thing is I posted all these on sportbikes.net on a show your triumph thread no problem and i posted a buch of other stuff here WTF??how about a link to photos till i shoot new ones (the right size i hope) now that my flyscreen came in.:confused:

http://www.sportbikes.net/photos/showphoto.php/photo/3423/password//sort/1/cat/500/page/1

#13 ·
.huh, seemed to work for me:twofinger :twofinger

Maybe you can post the pic of Mladin and the trophy at Daytona, I can't get that one to load up for me at all.........:twofinger

Attachments

#17 ·
Tea Bagger said:
Hahahahaha, I could hang some fuzzy balls off it as well.

I was thinking tennis balls, you pervert!
Are you talking to me..............pervert............I haven't heard that one in a while...........brings back memories!

#22 ·
Inky said:
:p :p :eek: :eek: :p :p

Most of them have been $200.00 plus shipping...........and I no way are any of them perfect...........neither am I, so don't expect factory sticker everything straight and happy.......my flaws are totally on purpose and are there to enhance the look of the helmet...............:twofinger

Attachments

#23 ·
Tea Bagger said:
Maybe if you would get the hell out of the shop and go out and act like a pervert you wouldn't have to rely on the memories. hahahaha:D
Yeah, maybe that's it:cool: Too many paint fumes.........:eyebrows: :huh: :laughing: :laughing: :thumbs2: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

#25 ·
200 bucks huh? How about something with a union jack and Teabagger on the back? I always wanted the Iron Maiden album cover with Eddie (skeleton) holding a Union Jack flag. I believe it was from The Trooper or something. I have to find it and then get a new white helmet and then pimp myself for 200 bucks first( gonna be awhile).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.