Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Santa Rosa CA 95404
This one goes out to my good friend Trigga
I thought you might like a good laugh!!!!!!!
Are you tired of all those sissy, mushy "Friendship" poems that always sound
good but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of
promises that really speaks to true friendship!
1. When you are sad, ...I will get you drunk and will help you plot
revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue, ...I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, ...I'll know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared, ...I will rag you about it every chance I
5. When you are worried, ...I will tell you horrible stories about
how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused, ...I will use little words to explain.
7. When you are sick, ...Stay away from me until you're well again. I
don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall, ...I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
Send this to ten of your closest friends and get depressed because you can
only think of two, And one of them is not speaking to you right now anyway.
Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help
you move a body.
Well behaved women rarely make history.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.