'08 R6 advice - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-08-2008, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

'08 R6 advice

Hi. This is my first post. I have been watching for around 6 months now reading alot. I got an 08 R6 and I love it. I was wondering what fender eliminator would work best, and I hear you can fit all three lights, as in turn signals and rear light into the tail section, with plate underneath.

If anyone can direct me to a model that would fit an 08 R6 I would greatly appreciate it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 04:59 AM

dont know for certain, but clear alternatives make lenses that take care of that. Dont know if they have one for the '08 bikes yet

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 05:02 AM Thread Starter

I checked them out...I believe they claim they do not know if their 07 stuff will fit an 08. It's ok I guess, but if I get a fender eliminator I would love having turn signals in the tail..

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 05:09 AM

just wait a few months. they will have something, but it takes time to develop a product for the new bikes. Also, if you are close to their factory (or maybe if you arent) tell them you are willing to test if it fits for a free lense. Stores often go for that sort of deal.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 05:11 AM Thread Starter

Oh I definitely would, there is a place in cali offering that deal for 08 R6s I saw yesterday. But I am kept on a short leash here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in