pc IIIr or teka?or not? (gsxr 1000) - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-19-2002, 06:13 AM Thread Starter

pc IIIr or teka?or not? (gsxr 1000)

This is the list of mods Im thinking about for my Gsxr 1000. D&D extra horse power slip on (Deletes set valve), tre, 750 short stacks, K&N filter. Is the power commander necessary for this application? Do you think it is worth it? Should I hold out and get the teka down the road? Has anyone put this slip on, on their bike or a similar one? Do you get a fuel injection light because you deleated the set valve? Thanx for any and all help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-19-2002, 10:44 AM

I put on a micron with a front pipe and had to unplug 1 wirer from main wiring harnes under the seat. the 2 cables that run the valve are hard to get off the servo motor. I liked the way the bike felt before I took off the valve the power seamed more wide spread on the low side if you know what i mean. hope this helps you. SUZUKI 1LITER OUT........
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-19-2002, 01:44 PM

Dayuum that bike should perform just fine the wauy it is, however if you feel as tho you want a little more, then i would start w/ a pipe...I put a pipe on my cbr 954,, which im proved the performance....I also, installed the power commander IIIr as well...Between the two , the bike runs clean and smooth,, gives it that xtra snap..By installing the pc itself wont make a huge difference,, but you will notice...However if you put it on you can download different maps for your bike & the IIIr aslo allows you to change your fuel mixture....Depends on how involved you wanna get....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode