Looking for custom f4i's - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2002, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Wink Looking for custom f4i's

Now that I got your attention.

I got my 2002 F4i just over two weeks ago. I am looking for pics of your upgrades, custom work, or just your stock F4i's. Trying to see what I can do to make mine unique. Thanks in advance.

This site rules!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2002, 06:15 PM

In the mean time, start w. the basics, replace those ugly oem turn signals, w/ LP flush/shortstlaks....Would loose that dayumm ugly mug flap that the manufacture uses to hold there licenseplate/signals....But even before that, get a new pipe..This is a must in the bike world....Pipe it out, signals & what ever else you desire and can afford go from there...View my photo gallery for some mods on my 954.....not finished yet,, but u can see what i did to it so far..

Last edited by Ruff-rida; 06-19-2002 at 06:18 PM.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

gallery

Quote:
View my photo gallery for some mods on my 954.....not finished yet,, but u can see what i did to it so far..
Tried to view your gallery but says I don't have permission. Maybe it is a glitch.

Thanks for the tips.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 08:09 PM

Hey Invhtrods, great bike I am sure you will love it. I have done all the stuff Ruff mentioned plus a few (screen and frame sliders). I second what Ruff said about the stock markers. those things are huge! I am positive I picked up 5 mph top speed by replacing mine , yeap I can hit 107 mph with no problem There are lots of F4's with mods here but you might want to check out a bike specific sight like www.cbrworld.net Not nearly as good for general sport bike content but you will see lots of F4's (duh). Good luck.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 11:47 AM

you can only hit 107mph?!? Take the training wheels off for cryin out loud!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 03:49 PM

Jroost, What do you want me to do, kill myself?! I don't want to be accused of being a squid. Anyway with the training wheels on I don't drop the bike anymore when I forget to put my feet down at stop lights.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-23-2002, 07:47 PM

I hate to admit it but I hit 120 coming home from the dealer when I bought my bike. I know tihs was not exactly the perfect thing to do during the break in period, but it's a Honda. IE It's built to last!!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2002, 05:58 AM

Talking

love the color!.....

I also agree with these other guys about the exaust change and the signal change.
You can veiw my pics as well, But I have done some more mods since my last pics, like I put flames (yellow) coming from the ram air ducs. It looks awsome! And I have insalled a new RPM gauge that I got from www.gaugegraphics.com . You can design your own like I did!

Enjoy the wonderful aw of the F4i !!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode