I don't know if any of you guys have read my earlier post about my bike getting run over in my apartment's parking lot, but here's some follow up and I want some opinions.
Anyway, out of the almost $4000 worth of damage, some of the parts are on "indefinite back order" by the supplier that my mechanic uses. So here's what he wants to do.....
There's a salvage yard that wants to buy my bike. So combined with the check I got for repairs and what the salvage yard is offering, my mechanic is offering to basically take it in the shorts and give me a brand new replacement. Sounds fine and good to me, but I'll be takin it in the shorts by not having all my aftermarket parts that I put on it. You guys think I should just quit my complaining and take the bike, or should I wait?