man i need hlp finding F3 Stuff - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-19-2002, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

man i need hlp finding F3 Stuff

hey guys, I got some money to blow (woohoo texas lottery) and wanted to get some stuff for my bike, but EVERY freakin website only carries stuff for the F4 and F4i! Dammit all I want are some things for the bike! Is there nothing for a 98 F3!?! Here are some things that I want

Undertail.... can't find it
or a custom rear cowl.... can't find that either

there are some other things too, but I'm too frustrated to even list them. If you guys know a site where i can get 98 F3 parts that would be awesome!

Thx
Shannon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-20-2002, 09:32 PM

try these sites

I have a 96 F3 and am running into the same problems. You are in though. The 97 and 98 F3's are much easier to find parts for. Try some of these sites below;

http://www.cbrworld.net Great CBR site. Go to the CBR discussion and find the modifications and aftermarket parts forums

http://www.targa-acc.com Some pretty good stuff for the F3. You should find a seat cowl here

http://www.texasfairing.com Good undertails for the 98 F3. Kind of pricey (but hey, you won the lottery,eh?

http://www.carbotex.com More undertails and cowlings, etc

Hope some of these sites will help you spend that hard-earned dough j/k Good luck
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-21-2002, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

hey thanx for the info man, i went ahead and got the targa seat cowl. dude it's so freaking hard to find stuff the the 97-98 F3. It's not a problem for earlier models though. What gives? N E ways if anyone else has any more sites for me plz post. I heard a lot of bad things about texas fairings so i don't think i'm gonna even bother with those guys. Where can I get some decals for the targa seat cowl?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-21-2002, 06:39 PM

me again with another site or two

Try tapeworks.com for graphics stuff.

also, Eurobikes.com might have an undertail.

A great site with a bunch of good stuff is Lockhart Phillips . Look under Anti-Draft kits for their undertails. I am not sure if they have one for the F3, but it is worth a look
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-21-2002, 07:19 PM

I'm having the same problem, but one item more specifically. I want those carbon fiber pieces that just stick to the exposed part of the frame for looks and protection... but to no avail, I cant find crap for the f3. I did find them for the f4's though at www.accessoryinternational.com
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-22-2002, 08:24 AM Thread Starter

Angry

screw it i'm tired of looking for an undertail, i just went ahead and ordered a fender eliminator. I just wish there was a bigger selection for 97-98 F3's. If anyone else has any good websites plz let me know.

Thanx
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-22-2002, 07:36 PM

Found an undertail for 98 F3

try this site Free Street Design
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-23-2002, 05:16 AM Thread Starter

hey thanx man! woohoo i found an undertail!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode