Proud of my baby - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

Proud of my baby

Yesterday I had my first real ride of the season. I was the baby of the bunch since I was riding with an RC51, 900RR, and a ZX9R. My F4 was really scatting out of the hole on these guys but by third gear I was staring at tail lights. I must admit that it was a little discouraging to have to downshift 2 gears just to keep up with these guys when they just turned the throttle a little. Oh by the way, did I mention that all of them have performance exhaust and are all jetted. Me with plain ol stock stuff. Needless to say that immediately after the ride I went to parts411.com and ordered a Two Brothers slip on. Now I know that won't help a whole lot but at least I'll look good and sound a little better. With that RC rumbling all day, I couldn't even hear my poor baby. But I was hitting the curves just as good as those guys. We tore Annapolis up!!! . Well just wanted to share with you guys. If anything I got out of my ride, it's that when I step up, it's V Twin all the way. RC51 here I come!! Never the less, my F4 performed admirably and I am proud of her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-09-2002, 04:26 PM

Cool

superhawks just as sweet, but for a lot less money.

bouncing baby hawk gt grew into wheel standing maniac
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-09-2002, 04:56 PM

image size

jesus hawxter why don't you stop killing bandwidth and shrink that image down to a suitable level.(like 240X160)..holy shit.!! anyways nice bike..

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-09-2002, 05:08 PM

Re: image size

Quote:
Originally posted by JusIncredibleR6
jesus hawxter why don't you stop killing bandwidth and shrink that image down to a suitable level.(like 240X160)..holy shit.!! anyways nice bike..
if you could hear that big twin sound ,you would realize it is larger than life...........lol

bouncing baby hawk gt grew into wheel standing maniac
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-09-2002, 09:38 PM

Wink

Mmmmmmm.... Superhawk....
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2002, 05:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by hawxter996
superhawks just as sweet, but for a lot less money.
Very nice ride but I'm not ready to get naked yet. That RC is just a bad ass machine. I've never ridden a superhawk so I can't say it's not as fun. But the torque in the RC is addictive. Maybe I'll try a superhawk out at the dealer since I don't know anyone with one. I'll get back to you on that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode