Whats the story on the Ninja ZX2R? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

Whats the story on the Ninja ZX2R?

I have found pics on the net of the Ninja ZX2R and the ZZR250. I know that these bikes are not sold on the U.S. Are they illegal for street use in the U.S? It sounds like the ZX2R is a 4 cyclinder. I ride a 250R and wish that my bike looked like the ZX2R. Where are these bikes sold and how much do they go for? Any info would be great. Thanks

This is the ZX2R

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 01:27 AM

as far as i know they are street legal in the states but they aren't sold here due to the fact that the demand isn't high enough. the places that sells these really neat looking 250's have a teiter system (can't spell for crap) which requires newbie riders to start of on a 250cc bike and clock so many miles before moving up to say a 400cc (yes, if you do a search they also make some pretty hot looking 400's). in my opinion they should do that over here to but my opinion doesn't really count. i did a lot of research on the r2 about a month when i first heard about them. i can definately say i would buy one given the chance
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-09-2002, 06:19 PM

I'm actually interested in the zx400r

only place i found it is in the U.K.

ZX-400R

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-09-2002, 06:37 PM

I don't know much about the ZX2 but these guys import alot of those types of bikes:

http://www.greybike.com/index.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode