Exhaust No Jetting - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-06-2002, 10:45 PM Thread Starter

Exhaust No Jetting

I was wondering what exhaust to Put On my 95 ZX6r but i don't really want to do any jetting. of course the wife won't let me lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 02:02 PM

i have a 2001 6r with a 2bros slipon. did not have to jet it at all and runs crazy fast
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 02:12 PM

Question

It all depends on what you want ......do you want loud or just mellow? Since you said that you don't want to jet it then that case your limited to a slip-on. Muzzy's are good for Kawi's ...btw if you want loud..i would suggest a D&D. I have a Carbon Fiber D&D Slip-on....also your not going to get a drastic horsepower over a slip-on, just a couple or two horsies. Slip-0n are good for noise and weight reduction.......however, if you want to increase horsepower then a full exhaust is the way to go but the downside is that you have to get your carbs jetted. Good Luck on deciding.

later,

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-10-2002, 10:14 AM

Lightbulb My .02 worth.

Just wanna throw my .02 worth in here. I would highly recommend the Micron slip-on. I have one on my 9, in Carbon Fiber and the sound is awesome. Not gnarly like the Muzzy or even the last D&D I had on another 9. I did the jetting 'cause I'm crazy like that and it bumped things up by 12hp. The slip-on alone will probably only yield 1-3hp. Have fun!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode