ZRX1200R...Is it... - Page 3 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 09:43 PM

Re: robert

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddy
The ZRX1200 is strictley a nerd ass machine that does nothing that a 600 will not do better!

1] carry a passenger

2] run 20-120 in 1 gear without stumbling

3] run around town with 1/3 as much shifting

4] not get blown all over the highway from a side wind

5] roll ons in better times

6] embarrass dorks named eddy in the canyons
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 12:20 AM
Retired Moderator

Well I think Eddy got the answers he deserved
If you think that the guy was born in 1980 (his profile shows that) and says he's been selling bikes for 10 years now..... He must have been a dealer since he was 12!
He just hasn't got a clue....
Here is a nice pic for you Eddy, enjoy!

Aris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zrx1200r.jpg (25.6 KB, 134 views)
post #23 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 05:12 AM

Smile robert

Thanks for the pictures of that UGLY piece of cheap ZRX11/1200. Read my lips!!! The ZRX is a NERD Bike owned by NERDS!

The up side is that if your a NERD there is a CHEAP plentiful supply. Get the one with those gold stick on letters on the tank. LMFAO!

post #24 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 06:32 AM Thread Starter

Thank you everyone who has been cool and honest with their answers.

Eddy, I think you need to go to yahoo chat or something. I hear they like people like you there...
post #25 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 01:25 PM

For those of us who know who Eddie Lawson is........You go! Sounds like Eddy is in the 18 - 21 year old group that know NOTHING of how the NEW sportbikes developed. If it were not for the Eddie Lawson's, Ernie Galindo's, Randy Mamola's on the DORK machines you SQUIDS would not have your Gixxers and R6's! PERIOD!

Plainly put, if you, Eddy could pilot the retro ZXR's as you think you do with your new machine...........Street, track or strip. YOU ARE A GOD! Until then, learn that silence can be golden. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Ciao!

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing
http://www.teamnolimitracing.com
post #26 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 06:29 PM

Smile robert

The FORCE is with me Bro! I KNOW the ZRX1200! Do you? Regardless, take care and its your $ baby...
post #27 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 09:30 PM

Eddy, how about I make a special trip to Az to put my foot in your ass. It can be arranged. I did a burnout on your mom's face last night, and she asked for more! Put your money where your mouth is you ****in' punk! WTF is an XZ? Eddy probably has a Gixxer just like every other little penis in Sacramento. If I had the chance, I would kick his ass just to watch him cry like the little bitch he is. Oh yeah, after I did that burnout on your mom's face, I ****ed her!
post #28 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 11:42 PM

WTF Dude!

Yo Eddy...

Are you retarded? Did you not take your meds?

A buddy of mine regularly drags hard parts on his ZRX 1100. This guy goes through knee pucks like your mom goes through batteries for her "toys"

Come on out to Oregon and we'll ride some mountain roads and see just how good you are. The offer is open squid boy!

Besides WTF do you care if people ride ZRX's? I love mine! I regularly ride with some really fast guys who ride everything from Gixxer 750's to ZX-9R's and R-1's and don't have any problems keeping up.

As far as bike shops not liking them...

I know 2 guys that currently work at bike shops that ride ZRX's, why? Because they're fun, fast, handle reasonably well stock and they're way comfy.

Besides, with the money I saved over say, an R-1 (great bike BTW) I can totally re-work the suspension, go with a full race pipe and jetkit, and install ZX-11 cams to bring the HP up to around 130 RWHP, and that's only the 1100.

Dude, I don't think your pansy ass even owns a bike. You're barely old enough to ride one in some states.

Get a life!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg copy (2) of nekkid4.jpg (57.5 KB, 108 views)
post #29 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-08-2002, 07:11 AM

Bring what ya got there Punk boy!

Whatever you got, you;ll need to bring some more. Come on up the TWO in September and you will be shown what ass end of the ZRX looks like, because that is ALL you and your sorry squid ass will ever see. I'll show you how SLOW this UGLY bike is. Just remember, you will be the bitch as every member hands your ass to you on a platter including some old guys that defy logic in terms of speed. Nothin better than putting a tupperware torpedo and his squid to SHAME!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small knedgr pic.jpg (11.4 KB, 103 views)
post #30 of 101 (permalink) Old 06-08-2002, 12:50 PM

Eddy...come out and play........
Edddddyyyyy...come out and plaaaaaaaaaayyy....
Eddddddddddyyyyyy..come out & PLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dynorun small.jpg (29.8 KB, 100 views)

Last edited by ZRX Doug; 06-08-2002 at 12:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode