Better Stunt/// Trick Bike!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Question Better Stunt/// Trick Bike!!!

I WAS WOUNDRING WHAT IT A BETTER STUNT BIKE FOR WELLIES AND OTHER "STUNTS"...

R6...... CBR 600RR OR ANY OTHER BIKES... SIZE??

ALL HELP. THANK YOU.

CHRIS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Lifetime Premium

Send a message via AIM to snakesht
You'll crash just as quickly on any of them. Enjoy.

"The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
-Will Rogers
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 08:45 AM Thread Starter

thats helpful a**

any real help out there

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 08:49 AM

Doesnt really matter. 929 was a preffered stunter for a while, cause its so light, and f4i's are a favorite cause parts are cheap for them. If you really want to get into stunting I recomment a dirtbike. seriously.

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 06:49 PM
Lifetime Premium

Send a message via AIM to snakesht
Quote:
Originally posted by pokerchris00
thats helpful a**

any real help out there
You're right, that was a bit harsh. Not being a stunter myself, I couldn't give you personal advice. However, I have seen many people doing wheelies, stoppies, and many other stunts on just about every "new" ('03-'05) 600 sportbike. If it's dedicated, you'll probably end up changing sprockets, and I'd imagine a cage/sliders & 12 bar would be likely additions.

I would take Vash's advice though.

Good luck, and do yourself a favor: invest in some gear.

"The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
-Will Rogers
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 02:58 PM

Honda F4i all the way. It's a fivorite among many stunters
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 12:08 PM

R6 is the way to go. My buddy has an '06 f4i and he has alot more trouble getting his to stand up. Its too heavy with not enough low end power.

Any 600 is going to stand up if you tach to about 7 and throw it all the way down though. As for stoppies... don't even try it until you get at least 1 or 2 seasons in!
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by svrdr6s
R6 is the way to go. My buddy has an '06 f4i and he has alot more trouble getting his to stand up. Its too heavy with not enough low end power.

Any 600 is going to stand up if you tach to about 7 and throw it all the way down though. As for stoppies... don't even try it until you get at least 1 or 2 seasons in!
whata? who is this guy? f4i wont do wheelier? what a bunch of crap. Tell you buddy to get more practice, he just sucks. and it may be hard to imagine, but a great many people find stoppied easier than wheelies. I did. besides, if you crash a stoppie, at least you wont be going as fast.

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Vash
whata? who is this guy? f4i wont do wheelier? what a bunch of crap. Tell you buddy to get more practice, he just sucks. and it may be hard to imagine, but a great many people find stoppied easier than wheelies. I did. besides, if you crash a stoppie, at least you wont be going as fast.
I'm telling you... I have riden alot of bikes. Busa, R6/1, F4/F4i, Katana and the r's are the way to go. The F4i just feels way to bulky and the balance point is non-existant when trying to ride out a wheely. Besides the F4i is a hell of alot slower at the strip!!

As for doing stoppies... I would agree they are alot easier to pull of but they are also alot easier to drop (at least in my experience)!
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 12:36 PM

Have you considered that you are most used to the R6 and that is why its easier for you? I got a buddy that rides the crap out of wheelies on an sv650, talk about underpowered.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode