stunting first video - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 07:14 AM Thread Starter

stunting first video

Some fun stuff. Clips from over the last year put together with some music.

Feed back welcome.http://www.acoustified.com/Music/No%...ort%20bike.wmv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

no replies?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 02:31 PM

ok which one where you and not enough boobs but other then that nice vid .

scott
2002 CBR 954 RR
when you are on a honda you are on the best

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 01:21 PM
jab

For some reason my mac wont read the file to watch it?? props anyway. What level you ridn at, im in maine, not many stunters around
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 04:37 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by jab
For some reason my mac wont read the file to watch it?? props anyway. What level you ridn at, im in maine, not many stunters around
Have you heard or seen the Vertical Outlaws? Stunt group since 2000.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 01:43 PM
jab

Of course, you ride with them? whos still in maine, Jay doesnt still live here does he? I didnt think many of the dte guys were still around either, I know teach is not around, and I talked to chaunceys girls sister a while back and she said he wasnt riding much. Anyway, Ive been in portland for about 2 years now and havent really met any other stunters, heard something about the kickstands and wheelies guys but havent seen them ride. Would like to hook up and ride with you guys if you have a legit spot youre willing to share. I did ride with a few of the V.O. guys a few years ago, before I even heard of them, at the airstrip in deblois maine, it was in like 01 I think, you been riding with VE that long, maybe you were there. Later
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 03:03 PM

Man I wish I could do any of that.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 04:13 AM Thread Starter

I don't ride on the stunt team, I just have become close with them over the years, recently more of them have been riding street. Jay, Chris, Dave, Frank, Tim, CT all still stunt very often. Frank rides the street the most and I ride with him several times a wk. Other aka "unknown stunter's" ride with us too. Mostly just fun street rides with some crazy stuff between. I am more into road racing than stunting. NHIS has several track days that we attend also. I live in portland so pm me if your interested in hooking up to ride. Tonight "if weather permits" there will be a group ride leaving from auburn. Every wednesday we meet at cumby's on center st. Can be up to 30+ bikes. Usually there is about 15. Your welcome to meet us.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 09:42 AM

shoulda used diff music
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 10:49 AM
jab

Cool man, ill definately pm you and hook up to ride with you guys. Maybe next wednesday if you guys are going out. Im generally not into big street rides, but like to head out once and a while. Im def down to stunt on legal turf with some serious riders if youre down. I do have a legal spot, its very small and can only ride a night, but better than nothing. I am really protective of it so not to eff it up, but if you and the more serious guys want to check it out and have a practice session sometime let me know. Peace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode