winter stunting - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

winter stunting

For those of you who are looking to get into stunting, but are afraid of falling down and messing your bike up, now is the time to practice. Thats right. Throw that big heavy snowmobile suit on, jump on the dirtbike, and go do wheelies. Everything you learn on the dirtbike travels over to the big bike. This is the best way to learn brake control. Make it a habit, and you'll never have to worry again. I was out doin it on thanksgiving. an open field, some flurries, a helmet, and a snowmobile suit actin a fool on a dirtbike with all the cousins. Managed to get my little 15 year old cousin riding 100+ foot wheelies by the end of the day! Go out and do it.. if you don't have a dirt bike.. get one. They're cheap and fun as hell. Plus, you may have kids some day and they'll want one. So get it early!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 02:47 PM

Got an extra one for me??? I already have the snowmobile suit!!

And check out http://www.teamoutermost.com/ , Schooler is like 15 and is rocking the hell outta dirtbikes...he is better on his 100 than most people who have been stunting for a while. Can't wait til he moves up to a big bike...the kid is a natural...plus he learned on a dirtbike.

C-Ya...Skiv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 11:07 PM Thread Starter

haha I know schooler man. I've known manny and edub for years. Believe me But yea, that kid is good. He'll be somethin when he gets up there. kids a natural.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 09:51 AM

I wish I had a dirtbike and a place to do this. I used to ride dirt bikesa few years back, but all of the places that had opened space was either built on or forbidden to ride on. You can't really ride a dirtbike anywhere on long island without getting harrassed by the cops unless you go all the way out east. It Sucks!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wheelie_steve
I wish I had a dirtbike and a place to do this.
Same here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode