FZ6 wheelies - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 06:00 PM Thread Starter

FZ6 wheelies

Was thinking of getting a 06 FZ6, you guys say you have a hard time wheeling the FZ6? Or is it more a lack of skill (no offence)?

Becuase it was hard to wheelie my SV at first but once I figured out the bike I can now do them for miles.

Last edited by yamaha_soldier; 11-07-2005 at 06:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 06:24 PM

(sorry about off topic)

How do you like your SV 650? I was thinking of buying one, but I feel like it will be too unaggressive for me. I like clipons and horsepower.

The thing is, they are cheap and cool and they win all of the bang-for-the-buck competitions.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

Yea I got it becuase it was cheap and i like my bikes naked , you could always put drag bars or somthing if you want it more aggesive, Itís a fun bike even more so once I got my friend to make an extended oil pickup, so I can wheelie long. I cant keep up with my freinds and there fours but I can out stunt them but that might be more skill then bike.

But can anyone answer me about the FZ6??

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 12:20 AM

I have a 2005 FZ6 and I personally suck at wheellies but I always have. I'm an endo guy (which it's great at). But anyway, my friend tried out my fazer and he seemed to think it was great for wheelies but you have to keep in mind the fz6 has a higher power band than most naked bikes so it should be a new feel for you. Also as far as stunting the handle bars are the style most pros use so that should help you out a little. Sorry I responded so late.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode