Lots of idiots out there - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2004, 05:08 PM Thread Starter

Lots of idiots out there

I was riding my bike last sunday (03 GSXR 600) going about 5-10 miles over the speed limit on I-35 near Kansas City. I was on the far right lane and out of no-where a bike going i'd have to guess 120 comes flying right around me on the shoulder to my right.

I look over at the car that was right by me and I make a face like 'OH F**** Me'. It defintely scared the piss outta me.

A little ways up the road I see that the guy on the bike has slowed way down and is waiting for me and the car that was next to me catch up, he starts doing wheelies and stoppies (i guess he was trying to feather the brake so he could ride on the front wheel) but he almost dropped his bike. I get up by him and he's egging me on to race him.

(I'm a novice rider mind you and I have taken a rider safety course and I just don't feel like ever get into stunting a bike, at least not at this time.)

I pull off the freeway and the guy follows me. He rides up next to me and says, "Hey dawg you need to learn how to ride". I tell him that I don't do stunts and he says to me, "You don't ride fast neither". And he rides off.

I just wanted to vent about this cause it's been bothering me for a week, that people would say that kind of stuff when I was going the speed limit. In my opinion I think I'm riding pretty good I haven't laid my bike down yet....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2004, 05:14 PM

The sad part is that is the type of person that gives all of us that just enjoy riding sportsbikes a bad name. I've ran into quite a few of those guys that want to race and do stunts and all I have to say is I wish that at least half of the a'holes I could rip off their bike a bet the crap out of them.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 04:13 PM

I hate little sh**s like that, I like driving fast on my bike (like alot of people do), but I don't drive fast in traffic or try to get others to drive fast and race me, and I would never give another rider crap for driving responsible.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-12-2004, 08:47 PM

he musta watched biker boyz too many times!
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 09:45 AM

yeah i hear u man that kind of mentality is what gets most of these people killed.I get that crap alot hear in sacramento and most of them are squid newbies on brand new 600s.Thank god for liter bikes.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by truckinex
he musta watched biker boyz too many times!
thats exactly what i said to a kid trying to get me to race him. he responded "whatever" and raced off.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-04-2004, 07:07 PM

If someone says "Dawg" I stop listening.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 01:23 PM

yeah amen to that "DAWG" what the fuck is that ?? dont worry since i last posted my reply that dumb as that said that more than likely has crashed and killed himself already or at least has laid his bike down and no longer rides....on another note i felt like posting this on the board because i found this 2 be amusing so here it is.. i kno this guy we'll call him dumb ass for short .i ran into dumbass a couple weeks back and he now has a artifical leg and i was like "what happen man"dumbass reply with "dood u still ride"? i was like yeah i still got my gixxxer why whats up?".dumbass replys with " ah man u gots 2 get rid of that thing man i lost my leg last month when i crashed my bike"i replyed "oh really what where u doing "?now this is where it get fun "well u see i was going down sunrise blvd and these hot chicks pulled up in a convertible mustang hot chicks u see so i did what i always do i start hitting wheelies .for u that dont live in the sacramento area hittin wheelies down sunrise blvd on a sat nite is about the dumbest thing anyone can do not 2 mention all the california hatter patrols that be out not really a good ideal.Well dumb ass did a wheelie into the back of a car stopped at a redlight and i guess lucky 2 be alive but not 2 mention how embarassing it was 2 crash like that in front of hot chicks .The moral of this story is dont crash in front of hot chicks. now when i hit on these chicks and try 2 talk them into going for a ride they will forever be scared with the memory of dumbass crashing. thanx dumbass!!!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 07:50 PM

LMAO!!! Good story. Never crash in front of hot chics. I agree.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-08-2004, 09:11 AM

Natural selection just doing its job...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode