In the beginning... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 12:31 PM Thread Starter

In the beginning...

Before you even had a bike to ride, did you ever think you would be doing stunts?
If so, is that why you chose the bike you did?
If not, would you have chosen a different bike?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 03:03 PM

Smile

Nope, nope & nope.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 03:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to wantanaprilia
Its a pic of a pic, since I don`t have a digi cam, or scanner, but you get the idea... I think I was 8 in the pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg little.jpg (3.8 KB, 165 views)

Look . . . the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not fu|< with us.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 08:47 AM Thread Starter

I wish I had started riding when I was that age. My parents kept my sisters and I away from "boys" sports.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 01:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to duessel
I did not think I was going to be into all of the stunts that I am today. When I first started riding, I figured I would just tear off a few sit down wheelies here and there. Now, it has grown to an obsession that I can't help I am doing stunts that I thought were absolutely insane when i first started riding. There is no limit!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 02:29 PM
jab

I have always tried to push the envelope in whatever sports I do so I knew I wanted to stunt before I got a streetbike, partially due to riding dirtbikes and bmx/freestyle bicycles as a kid I knew their were possibilities but had no idea how advanced and deep the stunting scene was until only a few years ago when I when I started poking around on the internet. I then went to the bike shop and demanded a stunting video...any stunting video!! Thats it, I was bitten by the stunt bug and although I dont purchase a bike for its stunt rep (i.e R6), it gets stunted plenty. I love the twisties just as much though so until I can afford a beater stunt bike as a second bike I dont play with gearing and things because I dont want to sacrifice my speed/cornering performance. Its alot easier to stunt a bike preped for ripping twisties than vice versa!! At least in my oppinion!! I just change tire pressure accordingly and make the best of both worlds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode