Lots Of Sweet Clips - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-03-2003, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

Lots Of Sweet Clips

hello all im new to this forum. just thought id say hi and give you guys a link to our website. we have some of the best clips on the net under our video clips page. check it out and sign our guestbook.

www.scootertrashst.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-04-2003, 08:08 PM

Re: Lots Of Sweet Clips

Quote:
Originally posted by nick hill
hello all im new to this forum. just thought id say hi and give you guys a link to our website. we have some of the best clips on the net under our video clips page. check it out and sign our guestbook.

www.scootertrashst.com

Hey Nick,
Heard a lot about Scooter Trash. Keep up the good work man.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-04-2003, 08:48 PM Thread Starter

thanks alot! wish we had your weather. at the rate its going out here im going to need training wheels to help me learn to ride again..... havent ridden since texas.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-04-2003, 09:11 PM
Founder

Garage
Best of luck with the site and the group Nick!

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-04-2003, 09:57 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
thanks alot! wish we had your weather. at the rate its going out here im going to need training wheels to help me learn to ride again..... havent ridden since texas.
Hey Nick,

Weren't you with 1096..? Or did you guys change your name? None the less I've seen some of your very impressive stuff. Nice to see a good stunt team that isn't from Florida

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-04-2003, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

1096 and scooter trash are michigan based and great friends. we help eachother out with shows and swapping footage for our videos. one big happy family out here in michigan.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-05-2003, 09:50 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
1096 and scooter trash are michigan based and great friends. we help eachother out with shows and swapping footage for our videos. one big happy family out here in michigan.
Very cool

"FTP - F*ck that peddaling"... I laughed my ass off at that.

By the way...I want to ask ya, who rides the metallic green bike and is it a 900RR??

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
or s3sportbikes.com

Last edited by chris_y2k_r1; 02-05-2003 at 09:53 PM.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by chris_y2k_r1
Very cool

"FTP - F*ck that peddaling"... I laughed my ass off at that.

By the way...I want to ask ya, who rides the metallic green bike and is it a 900RR??
im not sure?? was it in the 1096 video? gorka rides the 900rr if it was that video.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 08:49 AM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
im not sure?? was it in the 1096 video? gorka rides the 900rr if it was that video.
Actually it was a clip that I downloaded from another sportbike forum. It was a mix of different guys. Some from Florida and some of you guys. A good chunk of the video was this long-haired dude on a very crunchy red and black F4. The stunt that I recall the most was an ape hanger that was brought back to a standard wheelie and then whoever was riding it went from a stand up to a tank wheelie. Really nice combos. The bike was a light metallic green and looked very clean for a stunt bike. I can't remember if I saw it in the 1096 video or not. I'm pretty sure that it's one of your guys machines.

or s3sportbikes.com
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 09:16 AM Thread Starter

i know what bike your taliking about now. its chauncy's bike from core 6. gorka was riding it i think. its a combination of a few bikes that makes that bike.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode