pretty bad wheelie mess up... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
x0r

pretty bad wheelie mess up...

is this understandable or this guy an idiot? what went wrong?

yikesright click save as
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 07:35 PM

If that isn't motivation to wear a helmet. Daaamn.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 08:03 PM

That was Kyle Woods crash at Stuntwars this year. He's no idiot, in fact he's one of the best riders in the world right now. Granted he doesn't wear his lid like he should, which I don't agree with, but he's still one of the best. Stuntlife.com has a explaination about what happened in the stunt discussion forum. It's something like, he got on his buddys bike that was idoled up for nohanded wheelies or something like that and just flipped it backwards. Or some said that he clutch cable snapped, I can't remember so if you want to know check out stuntlife.com and look it up.
Justin a.k.a. Wingnut
Here's the link to the forum, there's a pic in the forum. http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/show...tuntlife Forum

Last edited by BunaRocket; 02-02-2003 at 08:17 PM.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BunaRocket
That was Kyle Woods crash at Stuntwars this year. He's no idiot, in fact he's one of the best riders in the world right now. Granted he doesn't wear his lid like he should, which I don't agree with, but he's still one of the best. Stuntlife.com has a explaination about what happened in the stunt discussion forum. It's something like, he got on his buddys bike that was idoled up for nohanded wheelies or something like that and just flipped it backwards. Or some said that he clutch cable snapped, I can't remember so if you want to know check out stuntlife.com and look it up.
Justin a.k.a. Wingnut
Here's the link to the forum, there's a pic in the forum. http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/show...tuntlife Forum
Kyle actually does usually wear his helmet. This wreck took place while he just went to get Brocks bike off the track. He just went to do one small wheelie and from what he tells me.. the clutch adjuster was stripped and slipped out of place causing the clutch to catch when it shouldn't have . He's home and doing fine now

Last edited by nags; 02-10-2003 at 01:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode