Deuces Wylde - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Deuces Wylde

Well, I've been patient about this but it's time for the announcement. I've been working with a stunt team, there's a few of us but basically myself and one other cat, Steve Byrne (AKA Weird Steve - not yet on the site) are the consistent ones. We did a show this weekend in North Philly. It went well for me, nothing unexpected but unfortunately my boy Steve looped an otherwise sweet rolling stoppie. The bike bounced on the nose and then fell to it's left on top of Steve. He's roughed up but OK, the bike faired well also. Pretty much it's back to where it was. He's sore but no broken bones. I'm so bent that I didn't have film of this but we were running so late that there was no time to put it together. Crashes are part of vids right? I do plan on having some short clips from the video we're putting together by mid to late fall so be on the look out.

Other teams, if you are out there - let's here from you!

Peace,
ChR1s

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com

Last edited by chris_y2k_r1; 08-21-2002 at 12:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2002, 04:32 AM

Kiss my asphalt

Yup, crashes are a big part of vids and stunting in general. I've got some connections with a local Phoenix group "somethang feirce" and past hook ups with one of the starboyz support riders. But other than that I'm a free spirit. Kinda like Ben "bendoe" Elingham, Cept he's a much better rider. Anywho good luck to you guys, Keep em' off the pavement.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2002, 09:07 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Thanks RR!

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2002, 11:06 PM

Talking

Anytime. I'm glad to see this sport really starting to take shape into something big.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2002, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally posted by Tigger RR
Anytime. I'm glad to see this sport really starting to take shape into something big.
Well, we aren't going away that's for sure. Darwinism may cull the herd a little but I think it needs to get organized in a manner similar to track days.

or s3sportbikes.com
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Ohhhhhh.. when of them huh... we don't like your kind 'round here
Smartass..... Nice spelling by the way. It's really starting to get that big. Starboyz hold the annual stuntfest. Not to mention the few scattered national competions. Check out the other website I belong to, it's got a lot of info on almost all kind of stunt riding.

www.stuntlife.com

Quote:
Other teams, if you are out there - let's here from you!
I'm not really on a team. I've got a few buds I ride and practice with, but I don't do shows with them. Two of them are a team. *Somethang Fierce from Phoenix, AZ.* I'm kinda a free spirit at the moment. Maybe I'll join a team later on or start my own. Who really knows.

Quote:
On the other illegal activities note... I think naked breasts should be allowed. I have a piece of plexy glass with "Will stunt for breasts" that I want to attach to my lower fairing.
Put it over your taillight so it acts like a neon sign.

Last edited by Tigger RR; 10-09-2002 at 04:58 AM.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally posted by Tigger RR

Put it over your taillight so it acts like a neon sign.
Good idea! Then I can tap the breaks really fast and make it blink.

Oh, by the way, I can't spell and I don't proof-read it's a weely bed conbimation.

or s3sportbikes.com
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 11:27 AM

LMAO... it's all good. I couldn't think of any other snappy comeback at the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode