Furry bike guys are crazy - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-19-2002, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

Arrow Furry bike guys are crazy

Im sure youve heard of them before, but i met one of the at richmond indiana. dalmations stye fur on his bike. The guy was good, ride whilees like nothing ski on the side of his bike, endos, handstands,you name it and then i saw him stand on his tank, crazy.

he said he was apart of the miamizoocrew.
couldnt find his picture on the website.

when i first met him i thought he was all talk, but he made me a beleiver.
i thought he killed himself once when i didnt see him for a month, but i saw him again and reliezed he'll never die.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-19-2002, 08:54 PM

Re: Furry bike guys are crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by smokinHawk
Im sure youve heard of them before, but i met one of the at richmond indiana. dalmations stye fur on his bike. The guy was good, ride whilees like nothing ski on the side of his bike, endos, handstands,you name it and then i saw him stand on his tank, crazy.

he said he was apart of the miamizoocrew.
couldnt find his picture on the website.

when i first met him i thought he was all talk, but he made me a beleiver.
i thought he killed himself once when i didnt see him for a month, but i saw him again and reliezed he'll never die.
One must be crazy, or know how to fight really well, in order to ride such a furry bike
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 09:26 AM
Lifetime Premium

I've never met a furred-out rider who couldn't stunt his ass off. Basically, if you've got the nerve to fur-out your bike, you've got the nerve to wreck learning how to stunt. My bike is still all stock and I learn a little slower than the furry boys.

It would make life easier for stunting, but all the cats at the track would laugh themselves senseless at my expense

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com

Last edited by chris_y2k_r1; 08-20-2002 at 01:23 PM.

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 10:02 AM

On the St-Eustache race track (you all know where that is, right??)

There is a rider (which is also a trainer for the ASM school) that rides a Hyabusa with PINK fur all over it!!!

It looks funny cuz it's fairly "Long-haired" but when it rains it looks pretty bad..

I almst feel sorry for "it" when i see it get wet..

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

I thought the bike looked bad when i first saw it. But then i saw him ride then he got my respect, furry bike or not, he's the man.
and for some odd odd reson woman like the fur.

ill just keep my bike the way it is though.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 04:42 PM

Zoo Crew.

I saw him on a video. The miami zoo crew is on Judgment Day. The video is pretty cool check it out.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 03:10 AM

Furred Out

Guys fur isn't just some fassion statement us stunters try to make. Fur is cheaper than paint, covers up damaged panels, and in extreme cases holds plastics together. We don't fur out bikes for no reason. We fur them cause the look like shit from crashes. Two major downsides are wet fur sucks, and cops hate furred bikes. But the good thing is "chicks dig furry things."
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 03:11 AM

Yes I spelled fashion wrong. Cut me some slack its 3 am monday morning.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 04:03 AM

hey guys I see the zoo crew all the time since I'm local, they usually hang out at a few clubs, the freaky thing is there hair is colored to match the fur, stripes and all, and yes the women do go nuts over it
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 09:27 AM
Lifetime Premium

I've seriously considered fur. I know the reasons for it, it makes sense for stunting. It's a hell of alot easier to stay put on the tank when it's covered in fur.

If my current financial situation stays the same and I dump the R1, you may see fur on it real soon

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode