Sportbike World banner

Viper Exhaust???

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  cookeetree 
#1 ·
Does any one no if viper exhaust bolt on sounds good?I just got a 96 kaw ZX6R and wanted to put a bolt on exhaust on it.Looking at D&D or Viper any suggestions or in put?

#3 · (Edited)
Go to Google videos and search for your bike. People post videos of every type of exhaust you can buy, that way you can pick out the one with the best sound.

here it's a 96 zx-6r with a viper exhaust on a dyno run. the sound quality isn't perfect but it's a start

link

In my opinion yoshi's give the ninja's the best sound, the ninja's have a nice rasp at low-mid rpm and the viper cuts the top part of that off, but you can still hear it in the video.

Ewww, just found a video of the 96 with some really gay bling and a d&d, I don't know what you will think of it but too me it sounds gross, It has a very hollow sound to it.

link

I like the yoshi the best on that bike, but out of the two I would say the viper wins, hands down, as far as which has the best sound.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.