I'm bring my baby inside!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation I'm bring my baby inside!!

So as i'm sitting here in the condo i'm renting TWICE i've heard a car with a loud system drive by slow outside. This is a gated community (gate closes at 10) and mostly all old people. The road is a dead end and theirs no one around with a system in there car. This is freaking me out as i have no insurance/alarm/or chain my bike. I gonna just roll the fucking thing into the double doors of my condo. Hard tile, no furniture, so it's not gonna do any damage. Fuck i hate to have to worry about this shit and you might think i'm peranoid but i'm NOT gonna let some punk steal my bike...

Makes me mad just to have to worry about it...i'm getting a pager alarm and i hope one day a catch some motherfucker in the act of stealing my bike.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Haha...so ya i guess i was pretty mad. I was actually looking for stuff on alarms in the "customization forum" when i felt like venting...thus it's posted here. Bikes in and i feel a hell of a lot safer now. Would it be overboard if i brought in my room and parked it next to my bed...? lol

*Mod, you can place this in the general discussion forum were it's better suited if ya want.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 04:37 AM

You know your a redneck when.....

Have fun, ride safe!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 02:20 PM

Hi FloridaMx5-

Gangbangers are cruising your streets and it is a gated community?! Can you petition management for the gates to be closed 24 x 7 x 365 with each resident issued an automatic opener or code for the keypad at the gate?

Given that your motorcycle isn't locked or insured you do need to take steps to ensure it isn't stolen...especially with a huge storm approaching and the opportunity for looting. If you're on the ground level, sure...bring it inside.

~ Blue Jays ~
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

Unfortunately i don't think that would happen...and i'm only here for 2 months anyways. I thought i would be safe in here at night with the gate closed but another local rider told me that theifs will jump the gate and activate it from the other side. I guess a lot of bikes have already been stolen from gated communities around here...

I'm ordering the pager alarm system as soon as possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode