Devil Exhausts - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2004, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to wantanaprilia
Devil Exhausts

Anyone on here have any experience with Devil exhausts? I`ve got a Yosh RS-3 on the 600 now, that came on the bike, and I want something different. I`m looking at the Devil Shotgun, since I like the look of it, and I can`t say I`ve ever seen one around. I know one big pipe would be better performance wise than the two little, but thats fine with me. I`m interested in the sound/build quality of it. Does it sound similar to any other exhaust? Loud/Raspy, deep/throaty? Do they go on without much hassle? Any info anyone has on them would be appreciated.

Look . . . the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not fu|< with us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-09-2004, 08:01 AM

One of the guys I used to ride with had one on his 02 R1. It was just a high mount though, nothing fancy. I thought it was kinda quiet. But it did have a smooth sound, if there is such a desrciption. I can't really say much else, cept I've heard they are a good pipe and have a solid build.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 01:11 PM

I ride with a guy who has a Devil shotgun on a 02 R1. Its ok, I don't really like the shotgun thing period but its your call. I am pretty certain the shotgun setup does nothing in and of itself for his power. He likes it though. I think he likes it because no one else has one around here though.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-09-2004, 09:11 PM

Shotgun pipes

On the www.devilbikes.com website the say that the shotgun exhaust does nothing extra for performance it is just for looks.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2005, 01:11 PM

How does the devil shotgun system sound? I like the way it looks for sure, but I want cars to know im around. I was going for the D&D because its loud as hell, but I love how the shotgun looks. Any help would be great. Thanks.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 03:03 AM

Shotgun exhaust

Was informed by the local dealer here in the uk that the noise from this exhaust was throaty .....would like to buy it for my 2001 F4i but its a bit expensive here at 518.00 (approx $1000.00) the cans are lined to stop them sounding like a 2 stroke racer.They look amazing see pic...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg honda-cbr600f4i-01-bikepics-052953.jpg (399.0 KB, 125 views)
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 04:32 AM

I want one of those!

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 04:40 AM

I have a devil high-exit exhaust on my bike. It is one of the most throaty sounding exhausts I have ever heard, and the loudest. You have two options if you want them loud... either order a Carbon Fiber pipe ( they are not made with a baffle) or special order a pipe without the baffle. The people at Devilbikes.com are VERY nice, and will be more than willing to work with you on anything you want. I would recommend them 100%, as I have with anyone else who asks about them. You will not be dissapointed.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 04:51 AM

OT:
Looks like a crappy road to be riding on.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Vash
OT:
Looks like a crappy road to be riding on.

Its actually not a road at all... what you see in the pic is how long it is. Its more of a dead end road... ending at our swimming hole. The road crosses over the river right there, and we can jump off the bridge.

This is what it looks like in the OTHER direction...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode