Laser Exhaust Systems - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-18-2003, 06:49 AM Thread Starter

Laser Exhaust Systems

Does anyone have a laser exhaust? I just purchased one, installed it, but have not heard it or rode it yet. I was just wondering if anyone had an imppossible time trying to put the pipes on also. I was also looking for some reactions to the pipes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-18-2003, 07:52 AM

I know someone with a laser exhaust.

YOU...
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-18-2003, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

Cheez dick

Why do you always have to say some dumb shit to every question I ask?? You are fucking retarded. Did I give any stupid ass comment to your gay little fucking post "ARE D&D PIPES TOO LOUD??" You are fucking dumb. Do you think they are to loud?? Make your fucking mind up and decide from there? It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Do you like it, than keep it, if not, get another one...the only reason you got oneis because your boyfriend got one, and you were jelous.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-18-2003, 01:00 PM

Hey man...I got the Laser Hot cams Exhaust for my 929. It was kinda a bear to get on, but I really dug how the yellow in the logo matched the yellow of my bike. I put it on at Mid Ohio, the race, and it is starting to come into a sound of it's own. It's quiet at first, but now that the packing is burning out, she is sounding really good.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-18-2003, 09:30 PM

Re: Cheez dick

Quote:
Originally posted by WheelieKing
Why do you always have to say some dumb shit to every question I ask?? You are fucking retarded. Did I give any stupid ass comment to your gay little fucking post "ARE D&D PIPES TOO LOUD??" You are fucking dumb. Do you think they are to loud?? Make your fucking mind up and decide from there? It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Do you like it, than keep it, if not, get another one...the only reason you got oneis because your boyfriend got one, and you were jelous.
OWN3D
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-18-2003, 11:35 PM

cant we just get along

wow, what a harsh response to another stupid response, o well, cant we just have peace??? never realized this forum was so serious.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-19-2003, 07:04 AM

Ok Wheelie King... you asked for this.
How can you be wheelie king if you have only done one wheelie in your life and when you did you put yourself out of commission for about a week and your bike out for 4-5 months. Why don't you do everyone a favor and tell them why the "Wheelie King" has a mounted laser exhaust he has never heard.
Quote:
Originally posted by WheelieKing
1: I say dumb shit to every question you ask because dumb shit is the response your questions warrant.
2:Yes you did give retarded stupid gay comments on the D&D thread.
3:I know what I thought. I have actually heard the exhaust I put on my bike. Probably because it runs. I wanted to know what other bike riders thought. Which that doesn't really include you now does it. I mean owning a bike that still can't be riden because in the first 3 days you put it down does not make you a sport bike rider. It makes you " FUCKING RETARDED" or a squid. You wanna be in the Navy don't you.
4on't bash me with generic jargon; "your gay, your retarded, your stupid" all your doing is telling on your self. I mean if you didn't try to say so much maybe fewer people would think you are an idiot.
5:I hope someday the Wheelie King will ride again, until then I will sleep a little better, along with all the EMT's.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-19-2003, 07:29 AM Thread Starter

Angry WAAAAAA!!!

You got me...right throught the heart. I am sitting here crying. The itense pain that you inflicted on my self esteem is prominant. I can't bare it...ohhhh the pain. Yes, for everyone that does not know, I wrecked my bike trying my first wheelie. I am in the process of getting it repaired. I choose the name wheelie king as an attempt at humor. Obviously, some took it seriously...I am sorry BikesRToyz. I am sorry for your lack of creativity and ability to see the humor in the name. Are you really so insecure with your self that you have fallow me around this forum and make moronic remarks to everything I write? Look at the other thread I started, right after posting it, you came back with a stupid comment. Are you trying to hurt my feelings, or fell better about yourself?? Also, I am confused, what is "jargon"? Because I thought I was writing in the English language. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think jargon is in the dictionary. You must have gotten that word from Tenn. But that is my
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-19-2003, 07:32 AM

Main Entry: 1jar·gon
Pronunciation: 'jär-g&n, -"gän
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French
Date: 14th century
1 a : confused unintelligible language b : a strange, outlandish, or barbarous language or dialect c : a hybrid language or dialect simplified in vocabulary and grammar and used for communication between peoples of different speech
2 : the technical terminology or characteristic idiom of a special activity or group
3 : obscure and often pretentious language marked by circumlocutions and long words

Bitch...
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-19-2003, 07:38 AM Thread Starter

You got me good you FUCKER!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode