Neons What do I need, how much $ - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-23-2003, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Neons What do I need, how much $

I'm considering neons and was wondering what I can expect to invest in the project. I have found people that sell them but i'm not sure what lg tubes I would want or how many. I was thinking of putting them so the engine area is lit and under the rear fender.

What have people done in the past in terms of lengths and what will it cost??

Where should I order them from?

Any tricks for installation?

F4i 2001
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-26-2003, 08:20 PM

First thing you will need is a 5 gallon gas container, fill container full with 110 octane Sonoco race fuel. Dump racefuel all over the bike you are considering putting neon lights on. Step 3 light on fire.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-26-2003, 10:13 PM

To each his own...

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 02:32 AM

lets paint your bike barbie pink and put on some mary k stickers instead.......
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 03:05 AM

Sweeeeeet, I can picture dude cruising down the main strip right now, blingin pink paintjob, green neon lightsabers under his bike, a nice big aluminum wing on back maybe a spinner wheel or two, no helmet, just a pair of TopGun shades, backwards Truckin baseball cap and whole lotta attitude. That's how I spell pimp!
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XSuROsISX
Sweeeeeet, I can picture dude cruising down the main strip right now, blingin pink paintjob, green neon lightsabers under his bike, a nice big aluminum wing on back maybe a spinner wheel or two, no helmet, just a pair of TopGun shades, backwards Truckin baseball cap and whole lotta attitude. That's how I spell pimp!
we saw that dude like three weeks ago. after our sportbike hangout a few of us like to park by the clubs as they're letting out and watch the curb monkies approach us. down the road comes this dude with no gear/helmet and revving his piece of shit like there's no tomorrow...i've owned a piece of shit before, but at least i didn't try to pimp it!!!
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XSuROsISX
you forgot the mickey moused radio connection with the huge woofer off the tail so you hear "BOOM, BOOM" as he rolls down the road.

SQUID=Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, & Imminently Dead

Katie has a nice "spice rack".

If you can read this, thank a teacher....If you're reading this in English, thank a Veteran.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 08:12 AM
Dad

Would it be fair to say you folks don't think neons are cool?

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

Last edited by bridomine99; 11-03-2003 at 01:57 PM.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 11:36 AM

neons

hey bridomine, fist off i don't care for neons on my bike for the reason that i don't ride to be seen. but for whatever reason you ride is your own, and i hate fags who wanna bust your chops cause your not like them!

so cmon people keep your shit opinions to yourself, he ask some ?'s not for you opinions.

i happen to manage a car stereo store that sells neons, lite glow sells some kits designed just for sport bike, they will prob cost you arond $150 - $200 but they have lifetime warr. and have every thing you will need for install, they also will send directions to help you. good luck. if you have any further questions i would be glad to help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode