954rr slip-on? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2003, 05:48 PM Thread Starter

954rr slip-on?

I want to geta slip-on for my bike. I want it for sound mainly and looks secondly the bike has plenty of power stock for me!! I was looking at a Yosh but they only can give me a half system for like $475 of a full system for $675 but for a full I have to get a power comander and tune and all kinds of s**t! But with the half I might not have to? Jesus can't a company just make a bolt-on for my bike(just the goddam can) that sounds nice and load????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 05:49 AM

Try Erion or Micron, they are real quality.

CbrBob
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 06:50 AM

The butterfly valves you have on there will allow a bolt on without extra tuning. TwoBothers makes a bolt on, good sound good look good quality. Erion-good. Wolf makes a bolt on, good sound good quality, good look on any except the titanium in my opinion. D&D, deep sound possibly too loud quality may be lacking(not on can just packing),but has a life warranty, meaning they will repack or replace, looks good. Theres yosh, Muzzy, the list goes on. Try www.Newportcycle.com, they will usually beat Exoticsportbike.com

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 07:20 AM Thread Starter

INPUT

Thanks alot for your input and knowledge on this! I'll look in to those other pipes thanks again!!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 07:25 AM Thread Starter

Hey?

Hey Bikesrtoyz I just now looked at your bike and you have a D&D on yours. Do you like it? Is it a nice sound? Loud? Crisp? I know it looks sweet. Nice ride too!! Thanks again.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 04:09 AM

Thanx, I like the D&D alot. It is real loud, I like the look and the sound is nice and deep. I do worry about it being too loud though. At times when those butterfly valves open up just right I wonder if it is bothering someone who may be riding with me. I will say this though. Since I have put it on I have not had a single person try to come over on me on the freeway or highway. If you like loud D&D is for you. I put a Wolf on it before, the only one I thnk I don't like is yosh. They sound to High pitched to me.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 08:36 PM

D&D reply

just to put my 2 cents in, i run d&d and so do alot of guys i ride with.

we use the D&D for several reasons,price, looks, and the sound! there is nothing like the sound of D&D i think you will like it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode