Are D&D pipes too Loud? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
View Poll Results: Are d&d pipes too Loud?
take 1 asprin each hour while riding 18 13.24%
Becomes annoying over time. 27 19.85%
Loud enough traffic has no reason not to hear you 29 21.32%
The louder the better 69 50.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Are D&D pipes too Loud?

Are D&D too Loud?
I am running a D&D now. I have a pretty quiet helmet so I don't notice. There is also only one other bike around with D&D. My opinion of them probably being bias I want other riders opinions on them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-02-2003, 06:12 AM

D&D Rox

D and D pipes are awsome and sound incredible. Yes, they are loud. I was crusing at 130 on my RR when a buddy of mine ripped by me at 177 on his 954 with a D&D. The sound almost made me sh$t my pants. I litterally jumped, he was coming from behind me, so it caught me off gaurd. I heard D&D had a pipe for my 600RR, but not wanting to copy some other people that I know, knowing they are already bitching that everyone is getting one (whiny bi$ches), I decided to go with the Laser. Witch I am excited about recieveing here shortly. I have been told that they are loud, deep, and sound great...so I will let you know...
post #3 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-03-2003, 05:30 AM

D&D Pipes are great. I have a Two-Bro's slip on for my bike and was completely satisfied with it until I heard another 600cc bike with a D&D slip-on. They have a unique sound that makes me want to get one. But here, it seems like everyone wants to get one, so they threatened me that if I got one, they would tie me up with barbed wire and play ping-pong with my balls. I opted to stay with the Two Brothers' pipe.

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.

post #4 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 11:15 AM

i have a 97 gsxr with a vance and hines and my wife has 98 gsxr with a D&D, and her bike is substantially louder, yeah, it's cool...
post #5 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-06-2003, 09:52 PM

Are D & D's loud? Does a bear shit in the woods?
post #6 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 05:52 AM

Quote:
I was crusing at 130 on my RR when a buddy of mine ripped by me at 177 on his 954 with a D&D.
*golf clap*
post #7 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Northwind
*golf clap*
Queer? Honestly, who gives a golf clap, Honestly??
post #8 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Slip-On Rapist
makes me want to get one. But here, it seems like everyone wants to get one, so they threatened me that if I got one, they would tie me up with barbed wire and play ping-pong with my balls. I opted to stay with the Two Brothers' pipe.

Because your a bi$ch. If you want one, get one. Or you could go out on a limb, and get one that no one has seen or heard. Be original. There's a thought. My buddy with a R6 is getting a Hindle. I don't know anyone around here that has one, or heard one. I am getting a Laser. No one has even heard of those. But from what I hear from people it is sweet. Take a chance, and get the sand out your clit.
post #9 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by WheelieKing
Because your a bi$ch. If you want one, get one. Or you could go out on a limb, and get one that no one has seen or heard. Be original. There's a thought. My buddy with a R6 is getting a Hindle. I don't know anyone around here that has one, or heard one. I am getting a Laser. No one has even heard of those. But from what I hear from people it is sweet. Take a chance, and get the sand out your clit.
You know what? Screw all this shit...I'm going to get Dodge's concept bike. I've always wanted a Viper, but I'll settle for a Viper engine on a bike.

--There is a wrong way to eat a Reese's, and I will find it.
post #10 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by WheelieKing
My buddy with a R6 is getting a Hindle. I don't know anyone around here that has one, or heard one. I am getting a Laser. No one has even heard of those. But from what I hear from people it is sweet. Take a chance, and get the sand out your clit.
First off, what you hear from what people? You mean the ones who have never heard of lazer? what are they saying, "I never heard of lazer but Lazer sound sweet. Try to say it while you hold your tongue ""LAYAZA""." . How can people who never heard of it tell you its sweet. And where the hell are you from that no one has heard of hindle? MINNESOTA?? The thread and the poll are about what you think about D&D. If you want to bicker use the handy PM feature SBW has provided for you. Instead of clogging up my toilet thread with your stinky turd post's.
ThanX-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode