Loud Exhaust For Free - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by duessel
When you get your pipe, I am gonna come up there and steal that B**ch.

Wait, did you just say that you want my pipe?! What a knobgobbler!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 08:21 AM

Damn, you guys can turn ANY thread into your homosexual bickering. Keep it in the adults forum guys.
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 08:34 AM

Your all Insane

I wouldn't drive a motorcycle anywhere near New York City for all the money in Wall Street, all you New Yorkers are Funkin Nuts! (I only visited for less than a week, but it took me only 5 minutes driving there to be convinced of this)
And yes those bikes are Classics, and there's nothing shabby about a FZ-1, it's got an R1 engine doesn't it?

post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 08:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to duessel
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevlar7R
Damn, you guys can turn ANY thread into your homosexual bickering. Keep it in the adults forum guys.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was stating that I was gonna steal his pipe(when or if he gets one). He turned it into a homosexual thing. The person who started this thread was scared of getting his pipe stolen in New York if he bought one. And since little Danny-Boy lives in New York, I figured I would tell him that I was gonna steal his. But then NOOOOOOOO, he wants to flirt with me, and I get half the blame for it.

http://www.bikerplanet.net
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 12:36 PM

Well Petey, lemme point out it was you who 1) called my bikes "lame ass" 2) made the statement of "fake idiots" (does that make you a "real" one?) 3) suggested I use armor-all on my tires. You be careful weaving around now.
post #16 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by duessel
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was stating that I was gonna steal his pipe(when or if he gets one). He turned it into a homosexual thing. The person who started this thread was scared of getting his pipe stolen in New York if he bought one. And since little Danny-Boy lives in New York, I figured I would tell him that I was gonna steal his. But then NOOOOOOOO, he wants to flirt with me, and I get half the blame for it.

A little defensive are we?
post #17 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 02:14 PM Thread Starter

Let me just straighten this out before I never post on this forum again.

Larry, I asked a legitimate question about an exhaust, you made a sarcastic reply and then got mad when I made a better one. Get over it.

Duessel, your replying to the wrong person in your edit about stealing my exaust. Why the hell do you wanna steal things anyway? Get a job.

Slaintedan, you seem to be a pretty cool guy.

Maddtrapper, since I learned to drive and ride here, I'm just used to it. Its not all that bad.

Kevlar7r, they are a little defensive.

Peace out
post #18 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 02:54 PM

Relax

Dude I think he was jokin, at least I took his comments as a joke. Secondly don't get offended so easily here, we are all mostly sarcastic bastards. You don't have to leave it's not like he insulted your country or something... and last but not least learning how to drive in New York seems to be in the same ball park as bieng dropped on your head as a kid...... Moahahahahahahahahahaha WHat do you have to say about that one Dan?
post #19 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 03:05 PM

Was there any other way to reply to someone wanting to make their bike "really loud" in the middle of a big city? Nothing against loudness, i.e. Contis' on my Ducati, Dunstalls on my Norton and a fishtail on my Indian, but I'm out in the boonies and only annoying the cows and giving the road rodents fair warning. Oh well. Guess I'll go do lunch. Y'all have a nice ride when the snow melts.
post #20 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-24-2003, 10:23 PM

In the sport compact (car) world, we call someone that wants to make their exhaust really "loud" a ricer...I don't know what to call them in the sportbike world though...can someone help me out on that??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode