sliders and shock for my ex250 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

Lightbulb sliders and shock for my ex250

I am looking for some sliders for my 2002 ex 250, i am new to sportbikes and have not seen any listed for my model. Are there some universal ones? As you may know the ex250 is a fairly cheap bike (msrp is only 2999.99) Plastics are expensive, so you can see how easily it can be totaled out from a small drop. I love the little thing and don't want that. So far i have not dropped it, knock on wood.
Also i have heard of others putting an ex 500 shock on the 250 to increase the handling and weight capacity of the bike. Anyone know where i can get one for cheap? They don't go cheap on ebay. Sometimes stuff on ebay goes for more than it is worth. Like when i was shopping for a used ex250, the 2-4 year old
bikes were going for about $3000.00. I picked mine up for $3200 brand new with 1 mile on her. 1 year Warranty included

thanx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 06:41 PM

Check out my website at www.earache.sportbikeworld.com . I custom make frame sliders, bar end sliders, swingarm sliders along with license plate relocators and other stuff.

I'd be happy to make a set of frame sldiers for your 250. I'd have to look at one to see where they'd mount before quoting a firm price, but I'm guessing $45 plus shipping would do it. I sell complete sets (two frame slider, two bar end sliders and two swingarm sliders) for $71.00.

Let me know if you're interested.

Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode