Jardine - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 12:14 AM Thread Starter

Question Jardine

anyone ever hear a s/o from them? sound good or bad?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 04:50 AM

I have an RT-One slip-on for my 929 and it sounds great. Only cost $235 for the polished aluminum. Sounds similar to a Micron or Yosh RS3.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 10:50 AM

NON STOCK CYCLES

just got the hi-mount slip's for my 51. looks good and sounds like thunder got the set used for $240. to my door.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 12:01 PM

My Jardines have held up very well so far. I bought the cheapy cheapy slip ons, not the RT1s. They sound great and look like new after a year of daily use. Im beginning to wonder though how to tell when the fiberglass packings need to be replaced. If there has been an every so slight change in sound day by day, it would be too subtle to tell. I THINK its louder now than when I put them on but I cant be sure. Any ideas? Mine were $330 from MAW online new. They now sell highmount only, the lowmounts are discontinued. I got one of the last lowmount sets. ( thats what the Jardine rep told me anyway )
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 01:17 PM

I have heard good things about it but my main reason for supporting them is they share my last name. Good luck in your deciscion.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2002, 06:32 PM

rt1

I have the jardine high mount titanium rt1 for my honda 02 f4i. all my friends LOVE the sound. it's a nice deep growl and looks awesome. noticed some nice HP improvement as well. although the only problem i'm having is a correct map for my PCIII. the map for the highmount jardine SUCKS ASS. and in fact, i get a little more power when i have it disconnected.

if you have any custom built maps for it, let me know or if there's another solution besides paying $300 to dyno and custom map it.

ian
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2002, 02:31 PM

Thumbs up

Jardines are well made and local to Socal (Corona)! I know Jimmy Jardine through friends @ HRC and he is just as swell as his product is well. I DO NOT RUN JARDINE ON MY KAWI...........BUT IF I OWNED A "WING" I WOULD!

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing &#169 1996-2002
http://www.teamnolimitracing.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode