whats a sweet slip-on for a R6???? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-04-2002, 11:56 PM Thread Starter

whats a sweet slip-on for a R6????

newbie here just curious on what goes good with yamaha....... im lookin at the vance and hines or black widow for my R6 but i want to ask if there are any other good companies besides yosh. two bros. and etc.... something loud but with a good tone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 05:10 AM

Micron,leo, or m4 are some others to check into.I have a micron, i love it sounds good,not to loud and the fit and finish is great.
There are a bunch of us r6 owners we have a awsome message board come and check it out. lot's of good people there and tons of good ideas...
http://pub14.ezboard.com/byamahar6messagenet

Last edited by twistethillr6; 07-05-2002 at 08:24 AM.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 07:06 AM

Lord Duckhunter will kill me for recommending this but my friend just put a Two Bros. titanium slip-on onto his 2002 r6. It sounds incredible and he says the power curve feels smoother than before. I took a ride on it and it rode and sounded great.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 08:38 AM

I know a girl that has a migg(sp?) on her r6. Sounds bad ass. The only bike I've ever seen with that type on it.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 10:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to nvmyr6 Send a message via Yahoo to nvmyr6
m4 high sport series sounds deep and throaty and looks great

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 11:35 PM

If you want loud, and growly....I liked the D&D for my 6R.

However, for my next bike, I will probably go with something a little less loud . Don't get me wrong, I loved the sound of it...but shit it was loud
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2002, 06:52 AM

I have a Micron and I love it. Nice and throaty, quiet down low but screams up top. If you want pm and I'll send you a clip of one of my drag race passes so you can hear it. Mig also makes DAMN good pipes but a little on the pricey side. Good luck to ya, pickin a pipe is a tough decision. lol.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 10:51 AM

Sweet sounding R6

I put a MIG high mount on a 02 R6 for a friend. This companies stuff is sweet. All brackets to relocate rear foot pegs are included in kit. The sound it makes is smooth and throaty. The web address below sells MIG and will have it to you in 3 or 4 days. The high mount for the R6 alluminum was $399.00. EURO BIKES
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2002, 09:34 PM

A buddy of mine has a blue ART can on his '01 R6, and it sounds great, not to mention it looks pretty trick, too. He got it from Kneedraggers in Delaware: www.kneedraggers.com . You might check out the HMF exhausts at Woodcraft/CFMotorsports : www.woodcraft-cfm.com/hmf.html . They have about 10 different colors to choose from. Can't say I've heard the can yet, but if your wanting something for the "looks", you should check them out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode