2002 750 sport ?? good or not - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

2002 750 sport ?? good or not

I have found a shop that is trying to get ride of last years bike's they have a 750 half flarred for 5700 ?? good deal or not ?? i dont like the half flarring can i get the full or not ?? if so where ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-11-2003, 08:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to lucifer Send a message via Yahoo to lucifer
its a good price but if you don't mind going used you can get a 99-00 750- 900ss for just a little more. Personally Id rather have a slightly used one with two brakes in the front.

There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright red, hunchback, warp-speed 900cc café racer is one of them -- but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous.
H.S.T.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 01:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
IMO I would spend a little more to get a little more. I have a '99 900SSFF and I love it. When you enter into the world of Ducati, prepare yourself for a "different" riding experience. Would this be your first Duc?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-20-2003, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

yes this would also be my first bike.......
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-24-2003, 05:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to BamBam Send a message via Yahoo to BamBam
Quote:
Originally posted by PilotPreston
yes this would also be my first bike.......
Much as I love Ducatis and in particular the Supersport/Sport line... I'd never recommend one as a first bike. If you haven't ridden before, I suggest a smaller bike 400-500cc and a 'Standard' style. New riders generally drop their bike during the learning process, so I'd also suggest getting a 'used' one to start - that way it won't traumatize you so much when you ding the tank and scratch up the paintwork..

You want lightness and maneouverability for your first bike - Ducatis excel at speed in turns under the control of more advanced riders.

Cheers, Bill (BamBam)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

I live in fear of not being misunderstood. ~ Oscar Wilde
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-25-2003, 10:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Quote:
Originally posted by BamBam
Much as I love Ducatis and in particular the Supersport/Sport line... I'd never recommend one as a first bike. If you haven't ridden before, I suggest a smaller bike 400-500cc and a 'Standard' style. New riders generally drop their bike during the learning process, so I'd also suggest getting a 'used' one to start - that way it won't traumatize you so much when you ding the tank and scratch up the paintwork..

You want lightness and maneouverability for your first bike - Ducatis excel at speed in turns under the control of more advanced riders.
Yeah, what he said. I too would not recommend a Ducati as a first bike. This is something you do not want to drop. Everything Ducati is expensive.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode