New dude - and already looking for help - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to 130Gunner
Smile New dude - and already looking for help

Okay, new to the board, but not to bikes. Feel free to ask whatever else you want to know, but I'll spare everyone that doesn't those details.

I've been wanting that Duc for years now, and have done my homework pretty well on the bikes. Now I seem to have quite literally crashed my way into an opportunity to own one. (Not the easiest method, nor one I would recommend.) I trashed my last bike at a track day (but I feel better about it because I was hauling ass that day) and now I'm on the hunt for what I want/need.

Here's the deal, I need a 748, used, and slightly rashed but in good mechanical condition. I posted an ad in the classifieds forum for more details, but I was hoping maybe someone here knows of a good place to look for one or maybe even knows of a specific bike.

Thanks in advance and I'll be here more often now that I finally registered!

THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to 130Gunner
Forgot to add;

ESPECIALLY if you work at a dealership, and someone just happens to bring in a Duc that the insurance co. wants to total (we all know that %85 of totalled bikes are *very* fixable) - this is the kind of stuff I could use a lead on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode