Miller Motorsports Park - SLC, Utah - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 08:59 AM Thread Starter

Miller Motorsports Park - SLC, Utah

Has anyone been out to this track or heard about it yet? Larry Miller (Owner of the Utah Jazz -and half of Salt Lake it seems) Built a brand new race track outside of Salt Lake City. He only threw down about 80 million. I have seen the layout and some pics and it looks amazing.

There is free admittance June 10th to see some bike racing and June 16-18 there is an AMA Superbike race! How cool is that. Never been to a bike race but I am so excited that I can't stop thinking about it. I'm taking the fiance, but I hope there isn't any bad wrecks or she may get cold feet - about me riding anyway.

Anyway, just wanted to know- Is this news to you or are you tuned in and all over this? I think it is great for the sport and am going to support it anyway I can.

www.millermotorsportspark.com

www.amasuperbike.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 01:00 PM

I've read about this track and a bit about Larry Miller's story. All I can say is, I can't relate. . . .

Good for him, though. Enjoy the race. I am going to try to get to VIR, the closest bike track to me, to watch races this summer.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

This is great for us. They are offering training days, track days, and amateur races. I'm sure people would be willing to trailer up and drive half-day to go get in a day or two on the track. I plan on it anyway, as soon as my bike is fully repaired and I get some CE approved pants and boots.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 07:37 PM

A good buddy of mine has alreay rode part of the track and crashed his 636 on the last corner of the last day of the two day session. He said it was totally fricken awsome. They didn't have the whole track open, but for the next track day they are supposed to have all 4.5 miles open. He's already got the bike fixed and is very unpatiently awaiting the next track day.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 09:19 PM

Hey liquified are you on USBA board? The track is great we have a lot of fun out there.

John B.
I could stop if I wanted to.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 08:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Si-lo
Hey liquified are you on USBA board? The track is great we have a lot of fun out there.
Negative. Need the info. I really want to get out on the track this year, work on my skills and meet some good peeps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode