Back Pack - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 10:39 AM Thread Starter

Question Back Pack

I am looking for a good sport back pack, i dont want a tank bag. Any suggestions???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 10:57 AM

dude go to pac sun in the mall seriously. i just got this badass adio one. 30 bux, and it has all kinds of extra holes, and a place for my knife on the shoulder strap, plus if need be has 2 clips you can put around your waiste and your chest.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

back pack

thx, but I was thinking like one of those like hard, aerodynamic ones that stay put and have little to no drag around 160mph. post links if you can thx..

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 01:20 PM

Hi ABRAXIS*BuSa*-

What are your planned uses for the backpack? Are you seeking to getaway for the weekend or would you use it for small stuff like a laptop computer, calendar, wireless mouse, papers & pens and things like that? Those factors would help determine the best backpack for the situation.

~ Blue Jays ~
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

ummm just like a hat maybe en extra shirt. i pod, just shit that wont fit in the space i have on the bike. maybe a half gal of milk if i stop at the store that kind of stuff, but i ride on the high way alot so i all have have mph up there...
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 02:04 PM

well sorry i cant help, but like i said it has 2 straps and its really good ont he back as like some extra padding, i take mine up to 130 with no problem. its all in the tuck haha
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

anyone else with imput??? realy can find much...
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 05:48 PM

Re: back pack

Quote:
Originally posted by ABRAXIS*BuSa*
thx, but I was thinking like one of those like hard, aerodynamic ones that stay put and have little to no drag around 160mph. post links if you can thx..
Why in God's name do you need to hit 160 in public roads?! and then mention it on this board like it's a normal occurance for you?

Quote:
i think as long as you can handle the weight of the bike and you can controle the speed and be responceable any bike is a good first bike... to quote spiderman "with great power comes great responsablity"
Quote:
but he did not say that he had no exp. he said he was looking for a first bike. i road around on a 99 zx-6r for like 2mths. then did not ride for like a year. and bought a busa. and some times i think its not fast enough.... in come in with a responceablity and controle factor.
I'm quoting you from another post, and now ask, where's your sense of responsibility? ok, in retrospect, I think I'm just jealous that it only took you two months on a zx-6r to be good enough to handle and easily wield a busa.

ok, I don't mean to be rude and critical, but it just sounded hypocritical to me. But in response to your question, I'd suggest AXIO backpacks such as those shown here: AXIO hard back packs
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 06:19 PM

I don't really know what you are looking for but what do you think of something like this.
http://www.sportsauthority.com/produ...ductId=2094665

Its a hydration pack that they sell at any sport store, I have one for snowboarding and it holds a good amount of things and isn't bulky. Also you can fill it with water so you can take a drink when you want if you get hot or whatever.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2006, 06:30 PM

dude, you can get a darn good back-pack at wal-mart for 19.99 i am on my second one......i have never got mine to go 160 mph... but it will darn shure hold up at 75 mph. the only draw back is the zipppppers.. are plastic so ya know how that goes... they just don't last...... 6 mo's or so..... good luck !!!! bulldogboogers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode