Customer service - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

Customer service

ok so im pretty upset right now. heres the story. i just bought a 01 cbr600f4i, its all black and was layed down once by previous owner so frame sliders are chewed up and a couple scratches on the front (fender i guess or ya know right around the headlight area)

newayz i picked up this bike for 3200 with a helmet, it just has a valve adjustment done, its got an exhuast, bigger sprocket, and its lowered an inch. but it needed new tires. so i go in and drop it off yesterday and i bought some gloves while i was there, (alpine carbon somthing or another they were like 50 bux) well as i go to pay today and he hands me the key he says
"the beat up black one right"...... i was like wow... and kinda just walked out. i mean wtf. the fairings arnt even on (just ordered a new bolt kit) and theres a couple scratches thats it.

newayz who the FUCK cares if its beat up or not i just dropped 400 bux at there place he could have been like "the black one right?" and that would have been fine.

im 21 yrs old this is my first bike, i didnt need to go buy somthing fancy right now im trying to learn. errrrrr FUCK him man...

anyways i love the new tires michelin power pilot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 12:47 PM

Next time just sock him right in the face.

I fucking hate people who are rude to, of all people, customers. Your paying their pay check.

Now if the customer is being overly rude then I don't give a shit and fling it right back in their face. My boss is cool with that, so .

Take your business somewhere else.

-M-
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 01:32 PM

Hi SkinnyJ-

His editorializing wasn't needed and it was an absurd thing to say to a customer. I've had the same thing happen when telephoning to make a service appointment for my totally mint CBR 600F2 and the dimwit technician says, "That's an old model, do you (or your boyfriend, arrrghh!) have it setup as a stuntbike?" It takes some patience for me not to say, "No, it's not for stunting and it's MY bike, jerk."

Try not to sweat it and just stay cool. Enjoy your new ride!

~ Blue Jays ~

Last edited by Blue Jays; 04-05-2006 at 01:38 PM.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Jays
Hi SkinnyJ-

His editorializing wasn't needed and it was an absurd thing to say to a customer. I've had the same thing happen when telephoning to make a service appointment for my totally mint CBR 600F2 and the dimwit technician says, "That's an old model, do you (or your boyfriend, arrrghh!) have it setup as a stuntbike?" It takes some patience for me not to say, "No, it's not for stunting and it's MY bike, jerk."

Try not to sweat it and just stay cool. Enjoy your new ride!

~ Blue Jays ~
yea i told my wife about it, cuz she was in the car waiting to make sure everything went ok. and i was heated about it. she was pretty much just like dont let it bother me and well go find anothing shop......

but man im in the panhanlde of florida and everyone just talks so much shit about all the bikes shops around here it just makes me sad that for sucha beautiful place to ride and everyone is a dick
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 02:09 PM

If you were a bit further south I'd show you my guy. If I were you, I would look around for a little self owned shop rather than a bigger one or a dealership. The small shops tend to be cheaper and want to keep there customers so you get treated nice. I wouldn't have been able to keep my tempor if someone said that about my bike... I usually carry a knife with me so it may have ended ugly

Sepias
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 06:15 PM

dont even get me started on rudeness...ugh oh here we go!

well i was on an interchange (between I25 and I40 in NM) and i was riding behind a little ford ranger and there were to dudes in is obviousle eating mcdonalds or something and they new i was behind them cause i had been for a while so i wouldnt miss my exit. so i see the drivers head go down like he was picking something off the floor. well like 10 secs later i find out it was his box of fries cause he just let them go out his window (box with fries in it). and they hit me right in the face and chest....i was like dude!...i honk and then here comes the wrapper to his hamburger...just grazes the side of my bike but still pisses me off. i honk again and they look back and laugh....well i'm not one to let things go (i know i should but its really rudeness that gets me going) so i just follow them one lane over and i see they are gonna take the exit b4 mine so i follow them to the light at the exit (coors rd if any1 knows the area). i procede to pull up next to them and pull my visor up, i say wtf dude that was not cool. they dont roll their window down (they were like 16-17) well i hade my icon timax gauntlets on (mean ass gloves, titanium knuckles) and i proceede to plant it in the side of his door and ssscccrrraaapppeee it forward...give him the finger and turn left at the green.
makes an effort to follow but it was pretty heavy traffic and he can split lanes..lol
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 06:27 PM

LOL nice meat, I love it. I hope he had a nice looking truck, nice and clean with a good paint job. Most trucks down here are crap and it wouldn't phase someone a bit if you ran headlong into the side.

Sepias
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

hahah nice man. i had to kick a car fender once if that counts cuz they were trying to merge on me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode