55 degrees every day this week - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 05:11 AM Thread Starter

55 degrees every day this week

Do you know where your bike is? I know where mine is going to be... thats for sure!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 01:08 PM
jab

Mines sitting in the driveway recooping from the beating i gave it today!!!! gotta love the spring weather!!!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 01:11 PM

Word is out that to-morrow & on Wednesday it will be up to the high temps of 15C & that means around 57-58F which is warm for use ONLY drawback is it will be close to freezing temp around 8:30am so I will be holding back to around 10:00am. Yes I have the Yamaha 600R insured along with the Honda 929 & good chance by Thursday I might insure the 954, though might hold back till a week later for the 954 as the 929 & 600 will be the ones on the hwys.

Cost of compulsory insurance is the big factor for three bikes & one cage with latter being "full coverage" as I bought the last at 2.8% so a must for me to have full coverage while bikes are at only 1 Million Liability along with Fire & Theift.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 11:38 PM

The weather over here is, to say the least, confusing as hell. One day it's a nice, sunny, 80 degree day. The next, it's pouring rain. The day after that, it's cloudy. Then rain. Then sunny again. Then cloudy. Then sunny. Then more rain. It's messed up over a month worth of weekend group rides. So I'm not sure whether I should be happy, or pissed. I'll tell you one thing though: this is not spring weather.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 02:43 AM

iam jelous all this nice weather this week and iam on my way to nj today for a 2 day course on the new mitsu eclipse spider coming out this year. there timing realy sucks i hope next week is as good. well iam off cya laters ill check back in here when i get back this weekend.

scott
2002 CBR 954 RR
when you are on a honda you are on the best
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 07:01 AM
jab

Im in Maine, so by spring weather I mean above freezing and no snow on the road!!! .. Good riding everyone!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 08:18 AM

So much for my dreamof 55 to 58F for it has been to cold for riding & I know up in some of the higher parts I will possibly incounter snow, to snow flurries, to some passes still closed or careful driving, to cage drivers, due to icy conditions, some sections are slushy, which means snow is still there, bits of warning about black ice to on some places to be watching out for rocks coming down or some slides!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I forgot to mention when it is not snow of snow flurries it is warnings about raining though snow flurries at higher plains, like I really do not thing Spring has even though of comming here.

Last edited by Smitty; 03-29-2006 at 08:21 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode