Looking for people to ride with - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

Looking for people to ride with

Im trying to find people to ride with. Im in Plant City FL just outside tampa and I cant find anyone to ride with. Anybody know of any groups in this area or anybody live around here? Let me know, it gets boring riding alone

Thanks,
Sepias
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-07-2006, 08:57 PM

come up to NY and I will go for a ride with you. I know the feeling of riding alone. Most of my friends don't ride as much because there girlfriends won't let them LOL! Its pretty cool when everyone gets together to go riding. One time there was a pack of 25 of us or so. Sometimes riding alone or with smaller groups is the best though. I find that when too many people start riding in a group, Everyone starts getting crazy (Wheelies, stoppies, etc) in traffic non the less. I have stopped riding with many people due to there riding habbits on busy roads.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 05:08 AM Thread Starter

If I wasn't in class I would ride on up there. Heh, atleast you know people that ride. The only person I know that rode was my brother in law but he quit because my sister nagged him to stop. I think I found a spot were people go stunting while I was out riding. I pasted serveral people on my way back and they all looked to be heading there and a few of their bikes had the farings off. Im gunna try to "bump into them" at some point. Do you know of any websites that I can look on for groups or clubs?

Sepias
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode