Ink - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Ink

Im looking into gettin my first tattoo and was just curious of those of you with tattoos what are they and does anyone have any bike related ones?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 03:26 AM

no bike related ones but i have about half a sleeve done in all giffiti. my daughters name and the rest i just let my tattoo guy put what he wanted. as long as i approved. and besides that just a bunch of miss alanis ones. they can put anything you want just about onto you skin you just need to find a pic and if he is a good tatto artist. it will look identical to the pic you bring in
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 07:03 AM

i have a lot of ink right arm is over half covered both calfs and left shoulder none bike related but find someone that is good and look at his work and if he is doing 1 when you go there look at it remember be picky and find the rite artest. i love ink

scott
2002 CBR 954 RR
when you are on a honda you are on the best

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 08:31 AM

Half sleeve on both arms, upper middle half of back, right rib, right calf. Lots of cash and pain.

Only advice is don't rush into anything. The only tattoo I regret is the one I rushed into. Don't get any flash either. Nothings worse than running into someone with the same tattoo you have. Draw one up yourself or have them custom draw you one.

Caution: They are addicting as hell!

-M-
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 10:00 AM

left forearm I have one that is the front of a motorcycle with a skull as the headlight with the legend ride like the wind
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 10:08 AM

depending how close you are to detroit their is going to be a tattoo convention march 11 i think
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 02:39 PM

Right shoulder is done up with torn flesh revealing an american flag and a set of dogtags comming out of it and the initials of some friends I lost in Iraq put on them.

"strength" and "honor" in old english lettering going down each tricep

My back has a weeping angel with tattered wings spreading between my shoulderblades and I'm getting two nautical stars on either side here in a few days...(still debating it)

Still working on some other drawings and debating what else to get and where.

Just like everyone said, be sure whatever you get means something to you and make sure you get a good guy to do it. And most of all... they're definately addicting! The only time I hurt and bled and liked it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode