Greetings from good'ole Iraq! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 05:45 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation Greetings from good'ole Iraq!

Hey Guys and Gals here at Sportbikeworld! It is nice to be back online with my fellow riders! It has been several months since I so-much-as uttered a word or responded to a single post here in my twisty-filled, pavement dreamworld....but I am back! We have relocated to an area, over here, where the internet is available at least every other day, so I look forward to getting back up to speed, on what I have missed out on! I am depending on you guys to keep me up to speed on the latest and greatest....I only get access to paper rags, once in a great while! I can tell you this.....you guys aren't missing much over here...maybe the enduro/on-offroad guys will disagree but as far as sweeping, pulsating, smooth pavement goes.....guess I'll have to wait until September! You guys be safe and ride safe...it's nice to be back! Endless waves......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 06:36 AM
Strength and Honor

Glad you've got something to keep you from being too bored. Welcome back!

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 07:08 AM

Endles, you ran across my mind yesterday-seeing how we haven't heard from you in a while. Then the very next day you post up. Lol.. Glad to see your ok. Stay safe man.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 07:22 AM

post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 08:01 AM

Hi Endleswavz-

Thanks for your service to our country, we're very proud of you!

While you were out in the desert smoking terrorists out of caves, legislation was passed where all Americans would be issued a new 2006 sportbike of their choice! I'm surprised this news story wasn't covered over there. I took the liberty of ordering you a blue and white GSX-R1000 and it's sitting in your garage.

Americans are brimming with pride over our men and women in uniform and we pray for your safety in all your missions.

~ Blue Jays ~
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 08:32 AM

welcome back endless, thanks for your service
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 08:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to conrice
i really appreciate what youre doing for me, and everyone else here. we cant thank you enough.

that made dropping acid seem like a mild cure for boredom

'95 F3 Smokin Joe - tried to kill me, so i returned the favor and parted it out

'03 "Titanium" CBR 954 - frame sliders, reupholstered seats, cut and gutted stock exhaust, -1/+2 520 conversion, BMC race filter
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 09:19 AM

Hang in there and it will all be worth it when you get back home. If you get another bike we should plan a trip to the Gap in Sept. or Oct.

I can't wait.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 09:35 AM

Great to hear from you, Wavz!

Shoot, move, and communicate over there, and get back to the states soon. If you're back to Kentucky, the beer's on me at the place of your choice in Lex!
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 10:57 AM

I thought you were a cop man? glad to hear your still kickin. Oh and... see you sooooon. 15 days and counting... Then its tour number threeeee. Where exactly are you at in the box? Rumor has it we're headid to kirkuk. But, you know how barracks rumors go.

SGT Hawk
OUT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode