Sportbike World banner

Retard drivers...

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  JBaz 
#1 ·
I was riding down I-4 last night (about 5:45) it wasn't exactly rush hour but traffic wasn't really light either. Anyways I was in a nice gap between all the cars, I was in the right hand lane with 2 empty lanes to my left. I was going along at about 75 so I could stay in my hole awayfrom all the other cars. I look in my rear veiw and see an Impalla driving behind me with a good bit of distance. Im coming up on an exit ramp so the exit only lane opens up. The impalla pulls into the exit only and starts to accelerate. At this point I knew what was coming so I started to decel a bit. He proceedes to gun the engine down the exit lane and keeps going into the breakdown lane using it like a regular lane and then cuts me off with about 4 feet to spare. I really dont understand it. Why would someone pass in an exit only then a breakdown lane when the two lanes to my left were completly open for several hundred yards... I wish a cop was there to pull him... woulda been nice...

Sorry for the rant... just pissed me off:rolleyes:

Sepias

#4 ·
What's amazing is these idiots think they have some sort of chance of beating you. It's hard not to pull a noob move and rocket past him. I like to laugh at the thought of him telling his buddies, "Hey I raced a bike today and whooped his ass."

Thinking back though I passed a harley in my grandma's van once...

Hmmm...

-M-

#8 ·
yeah people are stupid...really stupid. what i hate is when a driver realizes they're about to pass they're exit and just cuts over through 2 lanes of traffic and across the gore rather than just driving an extra mile to the next off ramp and busting a u-turn. People in Houston create traffic jams by stopping, yes STOPPING, on the highway and cutting over x number of lanes to make they're exit. It should be so much more difficult to obtain a drivers license in the US

#9 ·
Im not sure the guy was trying to race me... I think he was just an idiot or really seniel... he looked to be in his late 60s or 70s. I dont think old people should drive. And I agree completly... Florida is full of idiot drivers... there should be an IQ test to get your lisense. Ive made it a habit that, even though I am a noob and a :squid: , I do my damndest not to "flex my muscle" while riding even when the jackasses deserve it. Better to let them be dumbasses and get themselves killed than for me to show off and have them take my ass out with em :rolleyes:

Sepias

#11 ·
highway drivers are the worst. Old folks who know they can't drive and still get their license and drive should be shot. I had people go 75 in a 65 and I'll be crusing behind them, then they'll slow down to 55 to get to the right lane. Its like.. you can speed up and pass the car too you know?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.