Cop looses it! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 03:43 PM Thread Starter

Cop loses it!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/dozycopcar.html

A few ccs short of a full litre.

Last edited by mac020; 01-24-2006 at 12:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 03:46 PM

That's awsome... LOL

-M-
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 03:56 PM

haha, classic. He was waddling pretty fast for a donut cop

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 04:29 PM

Think it is time for him to put in a month or more working out in the gym. True they have a lot of equipment on their Sam Browne, but waddling like that is pitiful.

On second though they could assign him to the Police Bicycle Team & so away from sitting all the time be it driving, at the office or with his doenuts & coffee with many spoon-fulls of sugar.

They do not have a Police Bicycle Team? Then time for all fatso police officers to be handed a bike for their duties & not a police cruiser. Be a bit of humility if all citizens knew fatso was now on a bicycle due to weight problems & so NO car.

We have a second yr University student, in our h/gun Club section, that is Auxillery RCMP on bicycle, in the Summer time, & being something like 20 yrs of age & he is the one that can outrun the regular RCMP constables plus fast moving footwork. Said RCMP Constables are not fatties & work out a lot on the gyms for said Summer work on the RCMP bicycles which is a darn good move for the public like places being parks, beaches & such.

Last edited by Smitty; 01-23-2006 at 04:39 PM.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 09:30 PM

All the cops around Cary (town next to Raleigh, NC) have bicycle racks on the back of the police cruiser to promote cops to use an alternative source of transportation. I know quite a few who park their cruisers a few miles down the road at a gas station or convienent store and ride to and from there on bike. But, cary cops are all anal and are very serious like troopers. Damnit. My mom got pulled for 5 over in a 45 going down hill.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 04:38 AM

Effin' filters.

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 06:15 AM

soooo cops don't sprint? A normal citizen would have gotten a ticket for somethin like that around here. Neglagence or something like that. Fat ass should have dropped the clipboard and hauled ass... if thats his top speed... anyone could get away just runnin on foot!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 07:56 AM

I would love to be able to say something but have honestly done something just as dumb myself or even worse

I had bought a pickup truck and had it parked in the driveway I wanted to check the turn signals to make sure they worked before bringing it down for an inspection sticker, I left the truck idling in what, to this day I will swear is a flat spot in my driveway, I get out look at the back of the truck, it slowly moves towards me, my first thought is I guess it is going to roll a little and I will just stop it and then get back into the truck.

No such luck, like a demon possessed truck my 1968 Chevy truck starts rolling towards me, with all my might I could not stop it from rolling, finally I figure I am going to have to swing around to the side of the truck and just jump into the drivers seat, no big deal for me then at 18, I am still telling myself I can not believe this is happening, shake my head and go for the cool swing around move to get me into the front seat.

My demon possessed truck rolls past me; I go to open the door, and for those of you old enough can remember the little push button on the side of the handle. Well either way I did not get the door open. With my jaw dropped down to what I am sure is my belly button and mumbling the words I can't F***en believe it, my demon possessed truck rolls by me and down the hill,

Now Susie Smoker as she would later be named, another good sign of things to come; could have just rolled down the hill which was a mowed hay field and come to a stop at the bottom of the hill. But No my demon possessed Susie Smoker managed to somehow hit a wood chuck hole and spin the steering wheel so that in now headed towards my 66 Chevy that was parked way, way, way off to the right, and you guessed it, Susie cut across that hill and crashed right into my 66 Chevy.

Back in the day the truck was kind of a hot truck; dual exhaust, great sounding good looking, but like any demon possessed girl it was only a matter of time before I had to get rid of her, now all I have is the memory and the mental scars.

Nope I don't have any smart comments about that poor cop and that piece of shit car
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 11:43 AM

In 59 yrs of driving cages/riding m/cs I have never had a cage roll away from me for I always put on the emergencie brake, plus putting the cage into gear & so the same with m/cs in always putting them in gear.

True some of my bikes have fallen when up in the hills practicing or at comp events for something I might have leaned the handlebar on moved or such. No I am not claiming to be "Mr. Perfect", for the above has been embaded in my all those yrs.

Last edited by Smitty; 01-24-2006 at 11:46 AM.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Ice

Quote:
Originally posted by RoadStainR6
soooo cops don't sprint? A normal citizen would have gotten a ticket for somethin like that around here. Neglagence or something like that. Fat ass should have dropped the clipboard and hauled ass... if thats his top speed... anyone could get away just runnin on foot!
Unequivocally my thoughts as well, Roadstain.I can't beleive the cop didn't throw down whatever was in his hands and start running. Maybe he didn't have to sprint, but a mild jog may have helped considerably.

If a cop witnessed a civilian lose control of their car there would most certainly be some consequences to be paid. You would get a defective lecture from some bumbling idiot stumbling over his own words. Proceeded by a citation or possibly an arrest. However, when the authorities perform such acts there's no one to cite them and if nobody gets hurt it's as if nothing happened. Have you ever got a pathetic pitch from the cops accompied with a speeding ticket? It's as if your endangering everybody on the planet. But when the cops speed(not including chases or incidents) on the highway or something it's completely legit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode