A shortage of interest in m/cing - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

A shortage of interest in m/cing

Is what I am seeing on this board. Makes one wonder who will come back when Spring riding arrives?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 12:30 PM

Me too Smitty. I've only rode once in the past 4 months due to my wreck - shattered wrist. Still I like to keep up on what everyone else is doing. Seems to have just died around here this week. I would think now is the time to do mods and work on your bike since you can't ride, well most can't.

So where is everyone???

-M-
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 01:54 PM

<---- still around

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 02:59 PM

yeah, everyone seems to be staying away from the site for whatever reason...i'm a lot busier now...that's my excuse. but i still make a few posts.
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Strength and Honor

Meh, I don't have much on rides since I crashed mine. Interested in the workings of others, though.

Does anyone else feel like this is an annual thread? Of course, it does seem more dead than in the past, but maybe that's just lack of a good memory.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 04:04 PM

i know iam new to this site but iam on here alot now that i know it is here and there is a lot of good info here. i might even meet some new people to ride with this year, up till now i either rode alone or with just a few friends and considering the season here is not as long in other places i try to get as much in when i can. i do see alot of posts here and if it slow i would hate to see it normal would be reading alot hehehe.

scott
2002 CBR 954 RR
when you are on a honda you are on the best
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 04:34 PM

Hey! I just wired up my winter bike for my new Gerbing heated jacket. No need to wait for spring to ride, I ride (a kick-start bike, even!) in Michigan year-round!
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 05:17 PM

I haven't posted much here in a while. Still drop in just about every day, though.

It's odd that site traffic always drops off during the winter months. You'd think it would pick up as there are so many of us that just can't get out and ride in the winter due to weather or whatever. But it's not just this site. Seems that they are all that way.
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 11:09 PM

<----- Still here
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 11:50 PM

Im sort of new to the site also, I usually only reply or post when someone else does, and I can help out or give advice. But that doesnt happen often so =/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode