post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 01:51 PM Thread Starter

whos fault was it?

Linky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 01:58 PM

Ouch thats going to leave a mark.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 02:36 PM

Of course the fuckin retard who was driving the car doesn't even bother getting out to check on the rider or anything..

but anyway, there was a discussion about this on another forum I go to... except I can't find the thread now.

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Some days are like this.

From just black and white, the driver of the car violated the motorcycles right of way by turning in front of it.

Since we don't know the speed limit on the road, there is no way to know if the rider was exceeding it.

Does anybody know what happened to the rider?

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 04:51 PM

isn't it nice how the other drivers just pass by the scene?
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 06:06 PM

I have seen this before on several other m/c boards & some of the footage on this one is not there. It is the part of where the cage driver slowed down making the left turn into the fuel station & then the footage of the bike simply screaming along, the hit, along with the rider throwen well past the car, the people at the station in shock & one running out to wherever the rider is well beyond the camera footage of the rear of the bike.

On the other boards we all said it would be nice to pin it on the cage drive, bur WE all agreed it was due to the fast speed of the m/c & not the slightest bit of indication of the rider even trying to stop
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 06:39 PM

well it looks like the cage driver hesitated too. Making a turn then halfway (more like 3/4 way) slowed down after they saw the bike. Their judgment was wrong. By the looks of it, I'd say that road is a suburban 55mph road.

Also, if you go full screen, you can clearly see that the rider tried to avoid the car by going from the middle to the right of the lane at the last second.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 06:47 PM

ouch! how come we didn't see videos like this in the MSF course?
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 06:47 PM

cause then you'd request your money back. No one informed me that deer could be a problem when I got my bike. I had to figure that part out for myself.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-09-2005, 06:55 PM

If this works then you will see the difference in the one Vash picked up & why I say "missing footage". Also you can see at said speed (well above the speed limit in town) the driver of the cage could have been possibly injured or simply in shock, for not the gas attendent actually ran out to speak to the driver while a customer, was runing down to see about the m/cist that was throwen so far, which also shows you when you hit a car that hard & at that speed you will go some distance & good chance the cage driver could have been hurt.

Also note the number of cages on the right side that continued on. Not like one in Vash's short version.

Hope it works.
http://media1.triplekiss.com/mature/...1837840947.wmv

Last edited by Smitty; 12-09-2005 at 06:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode