help me get a bike please - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

help me get a bike please

hi i know that this is stupid but im not aloud to get a bike unless i can somehow come up with half the price. My parents wont alow to me get a job cause they think it will distract me from my grades. And i also have to get eagle scout before i can get a bike. So i was looking online to help and my friend sent me this link that pays him 3 dollars every time someone clicks it. So i signed up for my own link. Ive gottan about 5 people to click it and i have 15 dollars in my paypal account. So i was thinking if any one here would click the link that would help me a lot. But if not i understand. if any one else wants to sign up for it just post your link and ill click it thanks.

http://rewardhits.com/index.php?hit=4778

also you can click the link 1 time every 30 minutes thanks.

Last edited by leland; 11-28-2005 at 05:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 01:26 PM

Re: help me get a bike please

Quote:
Originally posted by leland
im not aloud to get a bike unless i can somehow come up with half the price. My parents wont alow to me get a job cause they think it will distract me from my grades. And i also have to get eagle scout before i can get a bike.
It sounds like no matter what, your parents won't let you get a bike and they just give you the faintest hope that eventually they might let you so you don't think they're entirely unreasonable.

Edit: I'm not trying to discourage you, if you actually really want a bike then do whatever you can do to get enough money. But I'm just saying a better approach might be to try and work out some compromise with your parents..

Last edited by Unas_the_Slayer; 11-28-2005 at 01:30 PM.
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 02:38 PM

Dude does that site acually work!?!??!?!?!

Im going to sign up IMMEDIATELLY if it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I click your link so happy 3 dollars!

please reply!!!!!!!!!!!11111

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

yes it really works but the bad thing it takes a while to finally get transford to you. My friend from my compeptitive hockey team did this last winter and he bought himself a supped up eclipse. Unas i think your right also i dont think they want me to get a bike. Even though when my dad was my age he had a bike, and when they lived in india they also had a motorcycle. But just in case they are being serious saying i can get it when i get eagle i just wanna be ready.
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 07:01 PM

about how long before the first payment?
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

once you sign up for it at the bottom left hand corner it will tell you. if there is nothing there then it hasnt been decided yet.
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 07:20 PM

alright i signed up.

http://rewardhits.com/index.php?hit=5530

can i click urs after 30 min again and you get more money?

and about how much is 10 HC $ worth in USD?

and I know you didnt get 15 $ in your paypal account from this cause the minumun payment is 25 dollars.

Last edited by oreo321321; 11-28-2005 at 07:44 PM.
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

yes you can click as many times as long as its after 30 minutes from the last click. 10 hc is about 3 dollars in usd and i didnt get the 15 dollars in my paypal account i ment thats how much usd i have right now from clicks.
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 07:53 PM

there's yer 3 dollars kid now beat it!
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-28-2005, 08:04 PM

i owe you for that link. i signed up and already have 46 hits. this is the secret. go to a teen chatroom filled with horny teenagers. tell them the following link contains nude pics of yourself(act like your a girl). within minutes you'll have tons of hits. i've only been doing this for the past 20 minutes too and already earned over $130 in USD. i clicked your link, click mine buddy

http://rewardhits.com/index.php?hit=5523
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode