Holy S@#t - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 08:15 AM Thread Starter

Man i cannnot believe thieves, my secretary just had her vehicle stolen from our shop, 30 min ago, broad daylight, i saw them drive off!

I was in the back shop, when i saw her vehicle drive by, i said where in the hell is she going, so i came up to the front and she's sitting at her desk working, i say, who just left in your truck? she started freaking out.

I cannot believe how brave these thieves are getting.

I'll keep you posted on what happens.

Last edited by izzybo69; 11-01-2005 at 09:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 09:10 AM

Hangin' too good for 'em

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Vash
Hangin' too good for 'em
Yeah, but it's a good start until we think of something better.

Hope they find her truck, but I doubt it's gonna happen.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 12:27 PM

Let's start being like India and instead of incarcerating theives just chop their FUCKING HANDS OFF. That way its just that much harder to steal again.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TelefonicaTL
Let's start being like India and instead of incarcerating theives just chop their FUCKING HANDS OFF. That way its just that much harder to steal again.
I'm down with that...

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 01:10 PM

Unfortunately then for sure they will be welfare cases & very costly hospital cases & more in fitting them with special hands. Unless you do this hand hacking in the bush with their legs tied to a tree.

Mind you in special forces of the Cdn Army we received a dirty bit of how to take a person to a postor pole have them laying on their back, wrap their legs/ feet around, cross them & then hike body up said post/pole & such to where they cannot reach the floor. No shots required & they would die due to blood running to their heads. True it rezuires party of two & believe we received the same in training & yes we could not free ourselfs.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TelefonicaTL
Not sure if I've told this story before...

We had an old aboriginal friend who was in the Army in Vietnam.

He once caught a fellow soldier stealing from someone else's locker. He dragged the guy out to the front of the barrack, pulled out his bayonet and pinned they guy, through the hand, to the railing!

When the thief finally freed himself, he went to report the incident to the C.O. The C.O.'s response?

It was along the lines of, "If I'd caught you, I'd have pinned BOTH your hands to the railing!"

Massa wasn't even reprimanded.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

Well no news yet, still stolen, doubt they find it now. I'm gonna make a sign for my truck that reads, "KEYS IN IGNITION, DOORS UNLOCKED!" and park in same spot for a while, its time to upgrade.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 05:20 PM

A couple of months ago, my wife and I woke up to the sound of our car alarm going off at 2:30am. We figured it was just a nuissance alarm, checked the window, and...

Our car was up on blocks, there were about three guys rolling one of the tires off of it and into their trunk I dialed 911, and wanted to run out there, but my wife convinced me to wait the 5 min. for the cops. Anyway, the three guys sped off out of our apartment complex, only to be stopped by four police cars just as they pulled out onto the main road. I bet that was a surprise; I'm sure they thought they were off the hook

Got my tire back that night.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 05:01 AM

See thats the great thing about Texas, you have the right not only to protect your life, but your porperty and your neighbors property.

I think I probably would of been outside with my 12 gauge pretty quick in this situation. Things like that can get dicey pretty quick though, so if you do decide to get involved make sure you are armed and ready to use.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode